Chapter 30

PLS READ!

ok this chapter has graphic parts to it. This is a warning to the people who have pasts with depression/cutting etc. If this is a touchy subject with you pls don't read it, I don't want to hurt you ilysm

Liam spit his bloody saliva onto the pavement and I cringed.

"You didn't need him anyways," he waved it off like it was nothing.

I clenched my fists until they were white. I snapped my head towards him and shot out a look full of disgust and hatred.

"I don't need him? I don't need him! What the fuck is your problem! This is all your god damn fault!" I shrieked but Liam didn't even flinch.

"Georgia, he's out of the picture. We can be together now." He stepped towards me and tried to grab my hands but I backed away.

"Excuse me? You didn't just say what I think you said. You don't fucking get it, do you!" I threw my hands up ready to just leave.

"Get what? That were perfect for each other! That you love the way I speak to you! That you know you're falling for me and you know that I could be a better boyfriend than Harry ever was!" Liam yelled.

That whole speech sent my head spinning and it frustrated me more than ever. Who does this guy think he is? He totally ruined my relationship and now expects me to be with him? How does that even work?

"What! What are you fucking talking about, you're psycho I swear to god!" I pushed Liam back. He lost his balance for a second but quickly regained it.

"I'm not psycho, you're just scared to admit the cold, hard truth. Sure Harry loved you, but you never loved him back."

"Who do you think you are telling me who I love and who I don't. You don't know shit about me Liam Payne. You don't know a single fucking thing! I love Harry, and as for you, I wouldn't care if you....." I trailed off because I didn't know what to say.

"You wouldn't care if I what!" Liam urge me on.

I know better than to say what was going to slip out of my mouth because of personal experiences.

I wouldn't care if you died.

Is what I wanted to say but what I didn't really mean. My hatred for Liam is to it limits at this moment but I would never in my life say something so drastic. That kind of stuff can really affect people but nobody seems to know how much.

"You know what! I'm fucking done with this, Im done with everything! Including you!" I screamed right in his face and turned on my heels, leaving Liam standing all alone in his fury.

"Someday you'll realize!" I heard him yell but decided to keep walking.

I took a different exit so I didn't have to see Harry or all the hateful fans. I stomped my way out an onto the sidewalk.

*

*

*

20 minutes later and I was regretting the decision to come here.

My home.

My father is inside there right now and I know for a fact it won't go down well.

But right now I didn't care the least,I'm too angry to care. When I'm angry, the emotion takes over my whole body. I can't seem to think straight or logically for that matter. My body makes the decisions for me, I guess you could say I don't have the part of my mind to tell me to think it through.