Chapter 18

Harry and I both look at each other trying to figure out what to do.

"Get under the bed!" I whispered and pushed him down to the ground. Harry obliged and started to crawl towards and under my bed. He only just got under as the door flung open, showing my very angry looking dad.

"Uh, hey dad?" I said trying to seem as innocent as I could.

"Who's in here with you?" He said, jumping to conclusions like he always does.

"What do you m-mean? I'm in here?" I stuttered.

"I heard someone else, who was it?

"Was it that boy?" He asked.
Oh god what do I say?

"N-No I was on the phone," I said and mentally let out a sigh of relief. He stared at me for a few moments, burning holes in my face.

"Okay fine, I believe y-"

Harry let out a huge sneeze which cut my father off and worsened the feeling in the pit of my stomach. My dad's face turned into complete rage as his line of vision turned directly to the bottom of my bed.

"Whoever is under there, get your ass out here." He said, even though he probably already knew who it was.

Harry slowly crawled out from under the bed knowing he'd been caught. My dad's eyes turned into outrage as he looked Harry up and down.

This probably doesn't look very good.
I was in an oversized long sleeved shirt because those were my pajamas. Harry on the other hand, was only in boxers. Yep, this definitely didn't look good at all.

"What do you think you're doing here?" My dad's face turned into disgust.

"I...uhm.." Harry trailed off.

"You're here to have sex with my daughter? Is that it?" Harry didn't even get a chance to answer because my dad then turned to look at me.

"And you! You lied to me! Who even are you? You are not my daughter, I did not raise a liar in this household!" He yelled at me.

"You didn't raise me at all!" I screamed back, gaining some courage. It's true though, he never helped me.

"Excuse me?" He said, taken back.

"You heard me! You didn't help me one bit. You're never even home, you don't know anything!" I screamed.

"Oh! And having sex with random guys is helping? I thought you said this would never happen again?" He shot back. I looked at Harry and his face showed confusion and disappointment.

"For your information, Harry is not a random guy! Harry is my boyfriend and you can't control who I have sex with!" I said. I am digging this hole deeper and deeper as the days pass. Harry's face turned surprised and then I even saw a shot of sorrow in his eyes, I pondered on what he was thinking.

"Georgia Rose what is going on with you! What is happening to the perfect daughter I love?" He said.

"I've been here all along! You're just too blinded and too busy jumping to conclusions all the damn time to realize!" I got closer to him and pushed him slightly.

"Do not touch me!" He yelled.

"Make me!" I screamed louder than ever before.

"That's it! I'm done. Get out of my house!" He yelled.

He's kicking me out? Really what's that going to solve? I stood there dumbfounded.

"What?" I said quieter.

"You heard me! Get out! You better not be here when I wake up." He growled and stepped out slamming my door.

Sobs escaped my mouth as more tears rushed with them. Harry quickly hugged me and took me into his embrace as I let it all out into his naked chest. I held him tighter and didn't want to pull away, the warmth and his cologne was intoxicating.

"W-What am I going to to? Where am I going to go?" I sniffled.

"You'll stay with me." Harry said.

"I-I couldn't do that," I said and looked to the ground.

"Of course you can. I've got room and I need some company." He said.

"I wouldn't bother y-you?" I asked.

"You could never bother me, what are you talking about?"

"Thank you Harry, I don't know what I could do to repay everything you've done for me." I said and heard Harry mumble something under his breath but chose to ignore it.

"Let's get some clothes on and get on our way, it's getting late," he said.

Harry is honestly the best person in my life at this moment.

@effyouniall is my twitter follow me if u want ttfn