Chapter 19

I haven't seen my dad since Tuesday night when he kicked me out. It is now Friday and I just got back from yet another long day of school. It's so hard constantly being asked all these questions when in the past nobody has even acknowledged me at all.

People have never came up to me before like the way they do now. I am so popular at my school and it's so annoying because this attention is driving me to the verge of insanity. It's so hard to tell who is being real and genuine compared to the people that just want to be friends with me because I'm with Harry.

I can honestly say this has been one of the most eventful weeks of my life, I do hope everything goes back to normal soon though.

I walk down the sidewalk towards Harry's house with my hood and sunglasses on, even though I've still got about 3 cameramen surrounding me. I finally get to Harry's long driveway and let out a sigh of relief because we both know that they aren't aloud to step foot on his property unless they want to get charged.

Harry couldn't pick me up today because he had rehearsals, I didn't mind walking home though because it wasn't too far.

I took the spare key he gave me out of my pocket and unlocked the door, walking into the large house. The smell of Harry's house comforts me, I don't know why but it just does. Everything about Harry comforts me, his smell...his voice...his actions...his appearance. He is just so laid back and he has become one of my best friends.

Hannah and I don't really talk that much anymore, we haven't talked since Monday. She's all in with the druggies, she acts different now. It's weird how she changed so quickly, I can't help but wonder if it took me that quick to change.

My phone starts frantically vibrating in my pocket, I take it out and see I'm getting an incoming phone call from Harry. I smile once I see his name on my screen.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Georgia," I feel like I could see the smile on his face at this very moment. That smile that warms me when I'm having a bad day. His smile is charming, his dimples are one of my favorite parts about him.

"Uh, hey what's up?"

"I...uhm...I just.." Harry seemed suddenly nervous.

"Spit it out," I laughed hoping to calm him down a bit.

"Iwantedtoknowifyouwantedtogooutonight," He said but I barely understood him.

"You what?" I asked confused.

He sighed. "Do you..uh...want to go out tonight?" He asked and a smile lit up on my face.

I know this is probably just another publicity stunt, but I have to admit that I love spending time with Harry.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled.

"Okay I'll be home at 7 be ready, I love you." He said which left me confused.

Did he just tell me he loved me or did I hear it wrong? Then it hit me, he was probably around some fans or something. I don't know why I felt disappointed that what he said weren't his true feelings. I even felt my heart flutter a bit when he said that.

Im sort of sick of these publicity stunts but I just like spending time with Harry, he instantly makes me happy. It's like he's a ray of sunshine on my thunder showers.

I check the time at it is about 4 o'clock, might as well get ready because there's nothing else to do.

*

*

*

It is now 8:15 and I've sat here waiting for Harry for 45 minutes, my patience is wearing thin. If he changed his mind about the date why didn't he just call and cancel it. Now I'm sitting here feeling like a complete idiot.