Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)

Wednesday evening/ Thursday morning

Jacob's POV

After Cadence left, I went home to think. How could someone be so beautiful and intelligent make me crazy? I understood her past but the future she had planned out was a crock of shit.

I took off my shoes and sat on the couch. I stared at the wall trying to figure out what I could do. My mind seemed unfocused with thoughts of her and somehow I felt worn down and defeated.

The first time I met her at the ball over a year ago she looked frightened and I figured she wouldn't last long. The escort business could be tough especially if you weren't ready to give up control. I am a dominant man and always have been. I believe in getting things done but as far as my personal life that's another story.

I had seen Cadence a few times and every time I spoke to her she would get nervous, end the conversation or even worse, leave. I thought maybe I scared her some because I can get a little domineering, but it was something else.

It came to me. Damn it!

I bet she was probably frightened because Garrett and I were involved in a ménage with Natalia. She saw us with Nat that night and any inexperienced person could be scared to have two attractive, dominate males fuck them at the same time. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but that could be intimidating to a woman who has never experienced it before. I wonder how many other woman thought the same way. Garrett and I were always together and sometimes women would shy away.

Garrett and I have been friends since we were in boys scouts. We hit it off the first day we met and had been friends ever since. We went to middle school all the way through college and now we own one of the largest real estate firms in the south as well as international real estate. We have always done things together but maybe we needed to have our own separate personal lives.

When was the last time you had a woman to yourself? She had asked me and she was right I had no idea. The last person was Lacey years ago. Although it was brief, it didn't seem like I was enough for her. Then she wanted to bring in Garrett and it seemed that she loved it. Now I wonder if she faked it when it was just me and was she with Garrett behind my back?

We were already members as Garrett's brother, Frank, brought us in all those years ago but Lacey brought us in the bdsm lifestyle. She wanted to be tied up, dominated and fucked to the inch of her life. I could see Garrett getting more into it but it came to a point I wasn't into anymore.

The night of the Mardi Gras Ball, it was Garrett's idea to see if Cad would be interested in playing in the dungeon. Somehow I wasn't sure if she was ready but when she came in I saw something different in her. She was nervous but that scared little virgin was gone.

I thought that night in the dungeon she would be like the others, but she fooled me. Everything started off fine until I got a little out of control. I could tell afterwards she was pissed because we had taken advantage like she said, but the way she looked and as I watched her body respond made me lose my mind. It wasn't about me getting off, but I wanted her to feel how I was feeling, hot and bothered.

When you're in the dungeon, it's a whole another place. There's no love in there it's strictly trust and going by your instincts. You give your trust to your partner and in turn they will take care of you and your needs. Love is for the pussies that lay upstairs in white silk sheets as vanilla sex permeate throughout the room, while dungeon play brings out the most primal animalistic part of oneself. I got caught up in the atmosphere, even the moment and focused on her.

I didn't care that Garrett was in the room. The need to have her was the only thing on my mind. I wanted her to release any fear she had of me and give into her ultimate pleasure. Did I get jealous when Garrett showed her attention? YES! Is that when I grabbed her to show her I was the only one that could give her what she wanted, YES!