Chapter Ten- Release the Fear

---------------------------------------------

I calmly walked out the bathroom and headed to the grand ballroom. There were a few people still mingling but most had trickled out.

The only familiar face I saw was Marci. I walked over to her and she saw me and waved. She was talking to a very handsome man.

"Cadence, I heard you were the belle of the ball," she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, but I really should be getting home."

"Nonsense come and meet my husband. "Frank, this Cadence, Cadence this is my husband Franklin Ashford."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Cadence." He said wrapping his arm around his wife's waist. He didn't seem like a man that would be in a place like this.

"Nice too meet you too."

"Ah, you're just in time to meet my brother and his best friend," Frank said.

"I turned around and my eyes completely bulged out of my head. The man I called Brent was walking up to us along with the black haired man I called Donovan.

"Garrett this is Cadence," Frank said smiling," and his best friend Jacob Moore.

My Brent and Donovan was a Garrett and a Jacob. Their names suited them perfectly. Did I just say my Brent and Donovan? I really couldn't see them in the dark, but now they were perfect specimens. Did all Ms. Lilly's men have to be drop dead gorgeous? Why did she have to make things so difficult?

He reached out his hand. My hand started to shake but I knew I had to be calm. I raised my hand, he took it and kissed it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Cadence. You look like a perfect angel." He winked and I pulled back from his touch. Oh his touch had me with goosebumps.

Garrett had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. His eyes had something wicked going through them. He hovered over me, dominating my space. He was wearing a designer tuxedo and his shoes were shiny. I closed my eyes reminiscing about the way he took control of Natalie's body.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Ashford." We stood there staring at one another. I could feel and almost see the things, we wanted to do to me. My heart started to race, because if I stood there any longer, I just might take him up on his offer.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" I heard Jacob ask behind putting his arm around Garrett's neck.

I laughed at the playful banter between the two of them.

"Helloooo, beautiful. I don't think we have met? I'm Jacob Moore, it is a pleasure to met you," he said holding out his hand.

"This is Cadence," Garrett said to his friend, rolling his eyes.

I shook his hand and smiled. Jacob had dark brown hair, crystal clear blue eyes that were focused directly on me. He was also dressed in an expensive tuxedo. I licked my lips imagining what he would whisper in my ear. They stood back and watched me. I could feel a flame rising in my body and to have both of them would ignite that passion. I knew I had to walk away.

"I better get going, it was nice to meet you all and Marci I will see you later."

I gave Marci a hug, said my goodbyes and walked away. I could feel two set of eyes on me. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was after three am. Before I made it to the door I heard Ms. Lilly call my name. I turned around and saw her coming down the staircase. Her makeup was fresh and she was wearing a different black dress.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, it's after three am and I was going to go home."

"Sweetheart it doesn't work like that. Either I tell you when to leave or the client. And since you have not had a client tonight and I haven't release you, you are officially still working."