Chapter Twenty-Two - Wild Night Aftermath

I woke up faced-down in the bed. When I opened my eyes, the bright sunshine almost blinded me. I heard water running but wasn't sure exactly where it was coming from. The door opened and a tall glass of hunkiness appeared. Paul was wearing black jogging pants and a white t-shirt with his hair slicked back on his head.

"Wake up sleepy head." He said walking back towards the bed. I tried to get up but every muscle in my body screamed in pain. All I could do was lay back down.

"I ran you some bath water and it is nice and hot, so get up and let me bathe you." He said clapping and rubbing his hands together.

"I can't."

"Come on Cadence. I am not the romantic type but after last night I figured I could be a little nicer to you. We did have a very hot and exciting love affair last night," he said smirking.

I knew I looked like a hot mess because my hair was spread around my head facing forward. I felt sticky in places that I didn't even know existed and especially between my legs. I was trying to remember what happened the night before. What I did remember was the awesome sex in the elevator and then we headed to the bedroom more hours of fun. I had a glass of wine and we ate some of the lemon pie that he had gotten with extra whip cream. After the first glass, I felt a buzz and I think Suga did her thing. Yeah now I remember. Oh what fun we had. I blushed at the thought.

"Did you take advantage of me last night?" I said still trying to get up. I knew it was the other way around but I wanted to give him his props.

"Excuse me, it was the other way around. Did you know you are a straight up freak, Ms. I was a virgin last week? The things we did only two very experienced people would have done. The way you held on to that bar and worked that body, had me wanting you in the worst way, but it is usually the innocent looking ones that fool you. You are very talented, Ms. I'm a pretzel. How long have you been sucking guys in the I'm a virgin club?"

"Awe, now you got jokes. My body aches and I think you broke me." I said sarcastically.

"I broke you alright. I broke you in!"

He laughed and laid down next to me and pulled my hair back from my face. He looked into my eyes and he smiled. He just stared at me as if he was trying to figure out something in his head. I looked back at him and rubbed my hair. It was nice to just lay there with him while showing me something I would have never expected from him. He was arrogant, bossy and nerve wrecking as hell but in just that moment all that was gone and before me laid a humble man staring back at me.

"You are very beautiful and charming and after last night I think..." his phone rang and he got up. I laid there as he started speaking in a foreign language. I couldn't quite understand what he was saying but after about five minutes he hung up. I wanted him to finish that statement but the moment was gone and a pain shot through my legs.

He must have seen my face because he said, "come on, let me help the poor baby to the bathroom." He reached out his hands and pulled me off the bed.

"If you drop me Paul, I am going to beat you." I said looking up at him.

I crossed over and as soon as my feet touched the floor I stood. I was wearing a long white t-shirt that definitely did not belong to me with Certified Muff Diver on it. I looked at Paul.

"You chose it, not me. You said you were cold and out of all the shirts in the drawer you picked that one," he said shaking his head laughing. "Come on, before all the bubbles disappear."

I took my first step and I stumbled. Big strong arms wrapped around me and I was lifted in the air.

"Awe the poor baby, let me carry you," he said in a whinny voice. I smacked him on the head.

"Ouch! I was trying to be a gentleman, but if you hit me again, I will drop you on your ass."

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck burying my face in his chest. His cologne still lingered and it had me wanting to lick him. What was wrong with me? I was hurting and all I could think about was licking him? I had totally lost my mind. Was he right- I am a FREAK! No, no, no that's not me.

He carried me to bathroom and sat me down on the steps leading up to the biggest jacuzzi tub I had ever seen. Lavender flowers floated on top of the bubbles as the aroma of lavender engulfed the room.

The bathroom was black and white marble and everything looked so clean. The glass shower was spotless as not one streak was visible. I looked around until I saw myself in the mirror and screamed.

"Oh shit!" I screamed as he turned back around in panic walking back in the bathroom from the bedroom.

"What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me I looked like death!" I said trying to brush my hair down. I had white stuff in my hair, on my neck and actually all over my body.

"Please tell me this is whip cream?" I said closing my eyes waiting on his answer.

He was quiet until I opened my eyes and he fell out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. I was feeling way to comfortable with him. Although he was paying to have sex with me, it didn't feel like a business transaction, it just felt natural being around him.

"Yeah, if that is what you think it is?" He said with a gut wrenching laugh.

I picked up the loofa and threw it at him.

"That's it! No more Mr. Nice Guy."

He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed as he placed me on the countertop. He kissed me on the neck as if he was getting the remainder of the whip cream off.

"Yep, it's whip cream." His tongue was like a small flame against my neck. I had closed my eyes as he raised my arms and took off the shirt. I was completely naked and I could feel him staring at me. I looked down to see him standing before me the same way. How in the hell did he do that so quickly. His erection waved at me as I tried not to look. Usually too much of something is never good for you.

"Come on gorgeous. Don't worry he won't mess with you. He knows you are still trying to recuperate from last night." He lifted me up and walked me over to the tub where he stepped in and sat me down. He got in right behind me. The water was the perfect temperature as I could feel my muscles starting to relax. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to his chest.

Between the hot water and his body, I was starting to feel aroused. I looked at the side of the tub to see little crystals in a jar that he must have put in the water.

"Do you know you snore?" He said out of the clear blue.

"I do not."

"Yes you do. It sounds like you are singing," I turned around and looked at his face. He was dead serious.

"You sure it was me and not you?" I knew it was a dumb question but I couldn't just let him get away with saying that.

"There were only two people in the room. I was well rested as I slept on the plane." I could see him soaping up the loofa.

"I will admit, you wore me out with that insatiable appetite of yours, Mr. Captiville." I hated to say it, but it was true.

"Yes I could tell. You looked throughly fucked." We both laughed. He began to soap me up with his hands as they glided from breast to breast. I could feel my nipples harden as they intertwined through the opening of his fingers. A small moan escaped my lips. I felt his lips on my neck as his breath blew against my hot skin. My arm curved back bringing him closer.

"I think you put a spell on me, Suga. Do you know how sexy you looked in my t-shirt. I never let a woman get this close."

I didn't know what he was talking about at first so I tried to change the subject. What I felt for him was totally different than what I felt for Robert and Evan. With Paul, it was fun and no pressure to live up to his expectations.

"So basically all the girlfriends you have had you never let them wear your clothes. Isn't that what guys fantasize about. A girl wearing their t-shirt with nothing on under it."

"Of course. That is actually my favorite shirt because it is so true. I am certified and I think you would totally agree on that."

"The jury is still out on that one." I said grinning hoping he wouldn't catch me. He was really good, I had two orgasms just from his tongue and lips. I closed my legs thinking about it.

"See, I knew you would remember." He said laughing.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Are you serious, you don't remember?" He said with a little annoyance in his voice. "I can most definitely show you again. If I'm not mistaken, you had three orgasms with my tongue."

"It was two, not three." I said as I tried not to smile.

"No, I remember three." He said looking back at me.

"No, Paul it was only two."

"I'm telling you three." He said almost going back to his annoying self again. I stood up and turned my body around as the bubbles slid off my body. He watched me as I turned to face him. I sat in his lap as I felt his erection stirring in the water.

"Now tell me." I said moving a piece of blonde hair from his eyes. "I want to know where the third one came in.

"Well since you insist. I guess I can share my tale." He said as I smiled. I knew what happened but I wanted to hear it from his lips but I still didn't remember the third one. In some way I wanted him to always remember our first night together.

"You wanted to help me celebrate my big deal in Dubai so I grabbed a bottle of wine out the chiller and opened it. I guess I should have made you stop after the first glass but you are just too damn tempting. I had told you I had dinner waiting for us but you wanted dessert, so being the gentleman that I am, I brought in the lemon pie with a bottle of whip cream. Your dirty little mouth talked noise and of course I had to shut you down. I sprayed you down from head to toe as I ate just about all of it off you." He smiled remembering it. "That was the first one."

I nodded in agreement. "Okay, check."

"After the first one I continued as I added my fingers and you raised that body up to me for the taking and I took you to heaven again.

"Okay, I remember."

"And number three was when you were splattered across the bed as we just finished doing our thing this morning and all you could do was lay there. I massaged you this morning and I heard you moaned. From the workout routine you gave me you were exhausted but having you in that t-shirt with nothing on under it, it was open game, so I rubbed you down and saw there was a little whip cream left and decided to get it for you."

"I thought I was dreaming. You actually did it." I said thinking about it.

"Yep and come to think about, that's when I heard you singing. Damn I never made a woman sing before. I got skills."

"Shut up! I was singing a song I heard on the radio." I said totally embarrassed. "Plus how do you know I enjoyed it?"

"Of course you enjoyed. You moaned my name out several times. Last night you had to show me what you were working with and believe me, you took me on the ride of my life. Every taste of you had me wanting more. That body of yours need to be registered as a dangerous weapon. You seduced me instead of the other way around. You are a seductress and I am not going to lie, it was worth it."

He kissed me. "I can't tell a lie, my body hurts too but not enough not to have you again." His lips were so close. I could feel the pain draining from my body as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"We only have two hours left before the deal is done."

I licked my lips. "What did you have in mind?"

"I just want to hold you if that's alright." His statement caught me off guard. I could feel his erection knocking on my door.

"Okay."

"Turn around and lean back." I maneuvered myself facing forward and leaned back. It felt nice as we both just sat there without saying a word for a while. I felt his finger enter me from the front as he slowly used his thumb to rub against my pearl.

"Why did you become an escort?"

"Because, I needed to support my sisters since both of my parents died. They practically left us with nothing. My mom committed sucide and my dad died of a heartattack, so I was left to raise them." He was working his fingers and I could feel myself wanting to let go.

"How old are they?"

How could we be having a normal conversation while he was making me horny?

"They are fifteen."

"Wow. You are kinda young to have to take on that responsibilty."

I felt myself ready to explode as I rocked against his finger. He used another as now two fingers plunged in me as he stroked me.

"Come Baby," he said whispering in my ear. I wrapped my arm around his neck using him for leverage as I rode his fingers in pure ecstasy. I came crashing down on him as I heard his moan. I finally managed to breathe again. He gave me a few moments as I was able to relax again.

"I'm still sore so maybe next time you can return the favor," he said. I was grateful but I felt a little sad that we would have to wait until next time.

"You didn't have any family that could have taken them?"

"No family that I knew of. I was in my last year of college when my dad died. I didn't think twice so I left Baylor and moved back here to take care of them. I didn't want to uproot them. We were born and raised here so I couldn't do that to them."

"So you were right at my back door. Baylor is a great school. What were you studying?"

"Healthcare Management. My dream was to run a hospital."

"So you gave up on your dream?"

"No, I am actually enrolled now at Tulane. I can finish out my year and hopefully get my degree."

"Impressive, Baylor now Tulane."

"I've just started and I'm only taking three classes. So next semester I have three more and should be graduating." I truly hope I can do it.

"Well I have confidence that you will do well. I like a woman that has goals and inspirations."

I leaned my head back and smiled. "Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"You are quite welcome." We stayed in the tub a few more minutes. I felt more like myself. The orgasm he gave me loosened me up some.

"So the next time you see Tara will you say hello for me," I said. She was a beautiful little girl.

"Of course, I will actually see her later on this evening. They are throwing a small get together for my nephew."

"I'm sure your parents are going to eat him up," I said smiling. It was too bad my parents would never see my children or any of my future nieces or nephews.

He got quiet and he tensed up. I turned around and his his eyes stared at the wall in front of us.

"They are deceased. My mom died of cancer and my dad died in a plant accident."

"Ah, I'm so sorry. It hurts to lose both parents. When my mom committed suicide, it truly hurt me, because she was going to miss out on so many memories. I know life can get tough but taking your own life is inexcusable. She left me with her responsibilities. Then my dad basically took his life and ruined it by using drugs and alcohol. He basically drank himself to death." I shook my head. I wasn't going to cry.

"What did you put in the water? It must be a miracle solution. My muscles feel good and I know it just can't be from the lavendar flowers." I tried to change the subject. I didn't want to talk about depression things.

"Actually it's a special sea salt from the dead sea. It's refined lavender and it's good for sore muscles. They sell it at the spa downstairs. I called up the spa this morning and asked them to deliver up."

"Well it really works."

"I'm glad. Maybe next time you won't over do it."

"Well it was well worth it. I'm not going to lie, I feel comfortable being with you. I can laugh and joke with you, I can just really be myself around you." I said staring back at the wall.

"We better get out before we both shivel up in here, plus the water is getting cold." He got up first and grabbed two towels. He helped me up as I got a small chill. I walked out and there was a beautiful yellow sundress hanging up on the door.

"I hope you like."

"It's really cute. Thanks." I said walking up to it.

"How do you know it's for you?" He said.

I looked around at him with a confused look on my face as he had his arms crossed with his muscles bulging out.

"Well I could go and get my dress out the elevator..."

"Well if you did that, I might have a relapse." He said smirking.

My eyes must have gotten big. I so hoped that he was joking. He looked back at me and laughed.

"I'm just playing. I have somewhere to be in a few hours. Let me take you home."

"How do I know you are not a stalker?"

"I promise to be good."

"Well you can't, because Ben is on his way."

"Maybe next time."

"You know the rules Paul." He looked a little saddened. I quickly put on the dress and grabbed my silver sandals out of my purse. I looked at him through the mirror and pinned up my hair. I would just wash it when I got home.

"I had a blast." I said feeling a little ackward. We had shared a few moments but now it was over. It was time for us to get back to reality. In less than six hours I would be with another man. I just hoped I would be able to do my job effectively. Being with two men in one day was going to be so strange. Having one man at a time was stressful but trying to fullfill two in one day, was going to be even harder. I walked up to him.

"Thanks again for the dress and a wonderful evening. I wanted to know did I meet your expectations?"

He looked at me with those blue eyes. "It was way more than I was expecting, Suga."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Until we meet again, Mr. Captiville." I stepped back, turned around and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story has been officially upgraded to Rated R. I guess I am not too good with writing Pg-13 stories. Maybe in my next life I will be a famous PG-13 writer.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment (which I don't care if the comments are repeated. I like to respond to my readers), definitely vote if you like the chapter or story itself and fan if you would like to read my other stories. I would like to personally thank everyone including the silent readers for taking the time to read this story and my other stories.