Chapter Twenty-Eight- Help Is On The Way

Sexual Scene Ahead

Mmm, Ahh, I must have been dreaming. I felt my body rocking up and down as I slowly opened my eyes. I lifted my arms above my head and the sensations going through me were pure ecstasy. I felt hands wrapped around my legs and movement under the covers. I lifted up as his tongue ravished my core. God this man was so much more than I could handle.

How many orgasms can a girl have in one weekend? Most women didn't have any or the amount I had accumulated in one weekend they would be lucky to get in a year. But somehow my body wanted more. The more orgasms I had the more my body craved for them. I had stopped counting after eight between Friday night and tonight. I had definitely turned into a sex fiend.

I arched my body up giving him all of me. My core weeped to have him inside of me. I always loved it when Robert was inside of me. I'm not sure if it was because he was my first, or the extreme passion I feel when we move our bodies to our rhythm. No matter who I am with, I try to give them my all. I guess you could call me an overachiever on the the job. But think about it, wouldn't you want that person's undivided attention?

I felt him wrap my leg around his shoulder, as he went deeper. I grabbed a hold of the sheets as his expertly tongue devoured me. He inserted one finger than two. I could hear my juices sloshing and liquid running to my ass and Robert took control. I couldn't see his face as he was under the covers but I could see him moving his head under the thick white comforter.

I closed my eyes and it's amazing how your imagination goes wild. I knew Robert was down there and I could only imagine what my facial expressions looked like. Turning my head a mirror showed my reflection. My face contorted in unimaginative disguises.

I grabbed my breasts and rubbed them. My nipples were hard like tiny diamonds and I only wished that they could be ravished. I licked my fingers and rubbed the wetness on each hardened bud. Squeezing tightly I blew on them. The cool air send my body in overdrive.

Not even paying attention, Robert had removed the covers and was now looking up at me. He watched in amazement as he held out his tongue as I rubbed against it. No longer was he providing all the pleasure, I was providing it. Between the pleasure I was giving myself with my breasts and moving my pearl against his tongue I was on fire. Robert gripped my thighs and wrapped my legs around his shoulders. He had me so tight that my lower half was completely in the air as Robert's tongue and fingers plunged into me. My body twisted back and forth, but my orgasm would not come.

"I want to come so bad! Fuck me Robert, Fuck me." With those magic words he released me from his hold and entered me only a few inches above the bed.

"Ah," was all I could say. The pure electricity that radiated from his entrance made me want to cry. This man had a power over me and in a way, I hated that. This was suppose to be a job, but somehow it was hard to separate yourself from this job. This didn't seem like a job, this seem so much more. I wanted to give him everything. I wanted him to have all of me even the place that was most forbidden.

The sensation of him moving inside of me was undescribable. Each push and pull had me craving more. It was almost that I just couldn't get enough. I wanted to pull his skin off just to get more of him.

"Don't hold back, Robert, please, give me all of you." He stopped and looked at me. All movement stopped and I got scared. I couldn't read his expression. Was he disappointed? Did I talk too much? What had I done? He released me from his hold and when he did, I felt loneliness. He just stared at me as I lied there naked in his bed. He slowly walked away, that almost left me in tears.

"Did I do something wrong," I asked as I saw him putting on his pants. He shook his head as if she was trying to forget something.

"If I did something wrong, please..."