Chapter Thirty-Six - General Ty Me Up

Cadence POV

I had just put the finishing touches on my lip gloss when I looked at the time. I had just over an hour before I was to meet my new in and out guy #1. That was the nickname I gave the General and in and out #2 for to the congressman. Lilly said they should be easy and that was what I needed.

I fixed my dress and smooth down the wrinkles. I had on a dark green dress and my hair was pulled to the side. It had been so long I was a little nervous.

An hour to get get ready and I was finally satisfied.

General Ty didn't have too much in his file. He had served in a few wars and he had served on numerous committees regarding the nations security. He was in his early fifties and he still was good looking. He looked good in the pictures with a strip of grey hair in the front.

I felt pretty safe since he was military- protect and serve and it didn't hurt he knew how to work a gun. I headed downstairs where the taxi was awaiting. I picked up my watch that Lilly gave me and I headed out.

I felt my phone vibrating and looked at the display.

"Room 1442."

"The Hotel Intercontinental please," I told the driver. He pulled off and in less than forty minutes the doorman was opening my door.

"Welcome to the Hotel Intercontental," he said as I paid the taxi driver.

I had been to this hotel a few times in the past. It was nice and richey. I walked up to the counter.

"I should have a package for room 1442."

The tall blonde went to the slot and pulled out an envelope and reached it to me.

"Thank you," I said walking towards the elevator.

Getting off the elevator I read the signs. I turned left and all the way down the hall, I found the room. I opened up the envelope to reveal the key and two silk scarves. I guess he was into some freaky stuff.

I saw the plate on the wall next to the door. The Presidential Suite. At least he had good taste. I inserted the key and the door light turned green.

I walked into the room. Royal blue carpet and expensive furniture decorated the room. The rich reds and beiges all blended with the blue carpet. Pictures of past governors and senators blanketed the walls with deep mahogany wooden tables and floors. The smell of magnolias filled the air.

"Hello?" I said walking around with my purse and I threw the envelope on the table.

I walked towards the bed room and bath and no one was there. I stood there a little confused until I heard a door open.

I turned around to see no other than the man that was on the picture

"You must be Cadence," he said walking up to me.

"Yes," I said reaching for his hand. I guess I was expecting to see a man in uniform but I only saw a man in a tailor made suit and dress shoes. His hair was still military style but it went with his features.

He had dark brown eyes that were glossy and his chiseled cheekbones and nose made him look pretentious. He took my hand and kissed it on the knuckle.

Why was I nervous? I was nervous because everyone else had given me something to work with. The General and I just stood there in that awkward silence.

He looked at his watch. "I have exactly one hour before I am suppose to have dinner with some colleagues. I am usually a patient man, but I don't have much time," he said pulling me into his arms. He bent down to kiss me. It was nothing like I was use to, it was sloppy and rushed.

He unzipped my dress and watched it fall to the ground.

"I'm impressed," he said. All I could do was smile. He twirled me around and I posed in a red lacy bra and thong. I had slipped off my shoes making me so much shorter than his six foot frame. He let the pins out of my hair that had taken a while to do. It poured from the side of my head to down my shoulders.

"Much better," he said kissing me on the neck. I had been horny for a while but I just couldn't feel a connection. When he finally moved his lips a cool wind slapped me on my neck. Gross!

"Get in the bed and I want you to face the headboard," he said as I moved to the bed. I climbed on top and faced the wall.

"Hold your hands out in front."

I did as I was told. He came around and placed one of the scarfs around my left wrist and the other one on my right tying me to the wire headboard. I hoped he wasn't some type of maniac that would kill me and leave me to die in a hotel suite.

I heard him getting undressed and finally his pants unzipped. I turned around but before I did he stopped me.

"I want you to looked at the wall not me," he said in a very authoritative voice. It had made me jump a little.

I heard the condom paper tear so he was getting ready. The scarves were a little snuggled by not to much where they were grinding in my skin.

"Lift up that sweet ass of yours," he said. I closed my eyes hoping he wasn't going there. I felt his fingers testing my readiness. I must not have been as he kissed me on my back, as I was on my knees.

I felt his fingers moving inside of me. I was starting to heat up some. I rocked with the beat with his fingers until he eased them out. I moan with distaste as he removed them. He lift me up some more until he was directly under me. He eased his way inside of me and I waited until I was full, but I never seem to get full. I looked down as I bodies jointed.

He was wearing something that didn't quite look like a penis. It was black and definitely did not match his skin tone. He was wearing a dildo that I had seen in magazines and the sex store. Why was he wearing one?

He rocked into me moaning but I didn't feel a thing. Was something wrong with with me? Why wasn't I feeling the sensations of pleasure that every man I have been with given me. Maybe I needed to close my eyes and focus. Yep that was what I was going to do. I moved my body to his rhythm.

"That's it Cadence, work that ass," he said slapping me on my private. The vibration was like a tuning fork as I felt an orgasm starting to form. I grabbed on to the fabric of the scarves as I heard him grunt. Oh no please don't do it.... Fuck!! I yelled out in my head. He had orgasmed and now he was pulling out. I wanted to cry. This was the first time I never had a release. Not only was I pissed and angry I wanted to choke him.

I felt him get off the bed and he turned his back to me. What I saw no one should have to witness. He pulled out the smallest penis I had ever seen and that included the porn movies I had tried to watch. He quickly turn his head and I turned my head to the wall. He grabbed his clothes and put them on and put his dildo in his bag that I hadn't seen before. He walked back to me and cupped my face.

"Thank you," he said kissing me on the forehead. "You may stay if you like. The room is paid up until checkout tomorrow at noon. Until next time," he said and walked out the room.

Damn it took me longer to get ready and to get here then to have sex!