Chapter Nine- The Dungeon

Cadence

After finally turning off the monitors, I was able to compose myself. Watching Amberly and Jeff on the monitor wasn't as bad as I thought. Believe me I had a new respect for the business. She had him begging for her attention and the way he looked at her with affection, he loved her. I wondered if she knew. The sex between them looked so real. I questioned if every experience would be breathless like that.

I got out the chair, placed the wings back on and headed out the door. I was startled as Langston was standing next to the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking at me strange. He handed me a bottle water. "It can get a little intense after a while."

"Um, I'm okay. Thanks for the water."

"You're welcome. Ms. Lilly wanted me to escort you to The Dungeon. Are you ready?"

I had forgotten all about it. Watching the monitors of all the sexual escapades had my mind blown.

"I guess I am ready as I ever will be."

He smiled at me and led me back down the stairs.

"When you go in, take a deep breath. It is a lot to take in all at once. Your senses will be enlightened by the sounds, smells, the textures and pleasure devices used."

Did he say devices? Now I was afraid. Very afraid. We continued to walk as he continued to prepare me for what I was about to see.

"The Dungeon is on the bottom level. It has any and everything imaginable that you would need to satisfy the most sadistic patron. The Dungeon covers the entire bottom floor of the house so it is very vast and deep. It almost seems underground. This is the normal meeting place for many of our patrons. Once a month, they can come here and have their most sexual fantasies played out. There are eight pleasure rooms not including the stockroom, viewing rooms and three play areas."

"How do you know so much about this? I know you work for Ms. Lilly, but I'm so confused. You talk about this place as if people are degraded and sodomized. I can't see Ms. Lilly going for something like this?"

"It is all consensual. Measures are taken before to ensure the safety of both employees and patrons. The Dungeon is private. Only certain members are allowed in. The reason why I know so much is because I am the Key Master."

"What's a Key Master and how do they become a member?" I was curious, why someone would want to pay for something extra like this? Why wouldn' t the rooms upstairs be enough?"

"As the Key Master, I am responsible for granting patrons access. They must all come through me. I am the protector of those that walk through the doors. So many want a peek inside but only the strong can survive. The Dungeon will do one or two things. Either it will break you or make you stronger. I have seen tycoons walk in here and come out like little pussies. Excuse my words. Each man is throughly screen and tested for any diseases. They must use protection and use safe words. They pay extra to experience the forbidden pleasure."

"No problem. The question I have is if someone can take it and decides to dabble in that lifestyle, how are they...um.. become proficient?"

"You will be taught to be the dominant and/or the submissive. The one you are best at, would become your station. Right now there around thirty girls down there now. Only thirty are accepted at a time. They go through extensive training for months learning about the lifestyle. I am also the teacher." He looked at me with sly smile across his face.

My eyes darted away from him. Was there an underlying meaning behind that statement? Langston was attractive. He stood around a little over six feet tall with a bald head. His sun-kissed skin was smoothed and his tuxedo fit them in all the right spots. He could have been a bodyguard or a bouncer in his past life with his muscles hidden behind the dark tuxedo jacket. His dark piercing eyes looked back at me as we made it to another part of the mansion. We passed the pool area and we took the brick stairs that led around the house.