Chapter 34 - Ella and Tyler

I love Tyler.

I love the way he feels, the way he looks at me, the way he gets my sense of humor, even when I'm scared to be funny. I love how I'm so used to his presence, so used to how it feels to hold his hand, so used to his delicate lips, so used to his soft voice, and how every time I hold his hand, every time I kiss him, or every word he says, I fall more in love like it was something new.

He's a constant in my life.

A constant.

I have always wanted a constant in my life.

A person I knew with out a doubt I could fall on at the end of each and every day. Someone I knew would have my back, and be there for me.

Someone who doesn't want to leave when things get hard, or tough, but only wants me closer.

You know how hard those types of people are to come by now a days? Basically impossible if you ask me.

I have loved every moment with him. Every second, ever hour, every minute. Every pointless conversation that I would replay over and over in my head the next day. Every stupid, and pointless, argument that we would have over the littlest of things. Every joke and pun we would attempt to make out of every situation. Every dark moment we would face, only to have eachother be the light to guide us through.

I'm gonna miss him.

I mean sure, I'll see him again, sooner than I probably think. But, sitting with him at this airport, it feels like I have decades to go.

But he's happy.

Looking at him, he's got that cute little smile on his face, and his knees are bouncing, and his eyes are glowing from the excitement he is about to endure, his hair is tousled perfectly from his running his hands through them and only spiking up the end, his hand gripping mine mercilessly, as if he never wants to forget how they feel in the time he's gone.

He's living his dream.

How could I not be happy for him?

I'm so in love with him.

Then there's Josh, he's sitting across from us, and his face if overwhelmed with joy because he had recently discovered an app where you can play the drums and make tracks with them.

He's taping away, with bright eyes and hair that has now faded into a soft pink.

I swear, they are both two kids at heart.

I can't even help but be a little excited for this tour myself. I can't wait to see the guy I love doing something he loves. I can't wait to have even more people be introduced to and experience the clique.

To break me out of my eternal train of thought, the announcers voice spoke out and said "Flight 275 is boarding now."

This was it.

He is leaving for a whole 3 months.

He stood up, but I couldn't read his face.

It was somewhere between heartbreak, and excitement.

"Come with me." He said in a spur of relief, as if this was the solution to his true happiness, as if this would make every at peace in the world.

My heart sank.

I always thought this was a possibility, in the back of my mind I always wondered what would happen if I was able to embrace this journey with him.