Chapter 16: Oh Ms. Believer

We followed down the same corridor that lead us to the stage.

Tyler was still gripping my hand, sending anonymous vibes throughout my whole body.

From the looks of it we were going to the stage. The stage? Why did we need to go their?

"Tyler, please." I begged him to tell me where we were going and most importantly why? He just shussed me. Yea he literally just shussed me.

That angered me because I was getting no where.

I gave up. I did not say another word and let him take me where ever he wanted me to go. We passed by so many doors on the way. I started to wonder what was in all those rooms.

Then before I knew it we were once again at the side stage entrance. Why were we here?

Tyler pulled me up the few stairs that you had to take to get on the stage. I thought we were gonna stop at the place I had watched the show from, but Tyler continued to pull me towards the stage.

I yanked my hand from his grip and said "I don't want to go there." I was nervous because I didn't want to go onstage. I know that everyone had left but it was still scary to think about me on a stage. "No ones here, it's just me and you. Trust me, please." He grabbed my hand again.

I let him, and this time he death gripped it. There was no way I was getting out of this one. I nodded and asked "Why are we here?" He didn't answer and continued to pull me on stage. It was so weird being onstage and no one was even there to see us. It was so empty and dark. It was almost a depressing scene.

You heard every footstep we took echoed through out the room. But Tyler didn't stop once we got center stage. He pulled me to the side of the stage and walked me down some stairs. He walked me off the stage and we were now on the floor were the crowd would be. The stage was almost chin level to me.

"Tyler." I pleaded again. I hate this. I have no idea what is going on.

He pulled me to the middle of the of the floor, the stage was perfectly centered to me. "Sit." he commanded.

"What? No." I denied. What is going through his head? "Please." he begged but I wasn't giving in. "Why?" he then laughed at me. "Ella, stop asking question."

"I will, once you answer them." I said not laughing. I'm pretty sure the face I was making looked like I was pouting.

"Just please sit." His eyes widened and he squeezed me hand. I made an "Ugh." sound and did as he wished. I wanted to know what was going on, so I gave in.

"Thank you. Now Hold on a sec." he said before running onto the stage. Where is he going? He can't just leave me. Its scary and dark from where I'm at.

I was sitting down facing the center of the stage. The lights were lit up on the stage but the floor was dark and lonely. I was sitting down, so the stage was a lot taller than me. I had to look up to see it.

Where the hell is Tyler?

"Tyler." I called probably sounding retarded as my voice echoed throughout this empty place.

I heard quick footsteps run back to the stage and I sighed with relief. I didn't like being alone in this dark place. Tyler finally came back into view from the side stage. He was holding a Ukulele. What?

He saw my expression, which was a confused expression because their was no need for a Ukuele, and started to blush. I'm serious he was blushing. "What are you doing?" I asked. I really hope he doesn't blow this question off too.

"Well, um I just know how hard it can be, with all those people around to really, you know, really listen to my music." he said looking down on me from the stage. He sat down cross cross apple sauce like me, on the stage. "That still doesn't explain what is going on." I said still confused. Was I missing something?

"Just listen." he said smiling like he was a child. I sighed and listened.

He strummed the Ukulele causing it to make a high and beautiful sound. Then he began to strum it more and more making this soothing and tranquilizing sound that sounded like flowers and glee flowing through your ears. It was beautiful. It was nice just to listen.

Private concert?

But the strums from his Ukulele were beautiful but that doesn't even come close to magnificence in his voice.

"Oh ms believer, my pretty sleeper
you twisted mind
is like snow on the road
your shaking shoulders
prove that it's colder
inside your head
than the winter of death
I will tell you
I love you
when the muffs on your ears
cater your fears"

My eyes couldn't break away from him. I listened. I just listened as he sang, maybe the most beautiful song I have ever heard in my ears. The lyrics captivated me and his voice tranquilized me. His voice and song was so amazing it sent shivers up my spine and down my back.

It was the way the light was shining off of him and made him look like a tiny god. It was how his head would shake and he closed his eye so tightly. It was the lyrics that connected to my every being. It was how he would open his eyes for a second to look at me and see if I was doing what he asked, listening. It was how peaceful and beautiful he looked and sounded up there on that high stage.

He just sang to me. Letting me hear everything. Pouring his heart out on that stage, with me being the only person in the crowd. His voice echoed through out the whole stadium only enchanting my experience more. For some reason in the back of my throat I wanted to cry, it was like he was singing that song to me. If only you were there.

"my nose and feet are
running as we start
to travel through snow
together we go

"we get colder
as we grow older
we will walk
so much slower

oh ms. believer
my pretty weeper
your twisted thoughts
are like snow
on the rooftop
please take my hand
we're in foreign land
as we travel through snow
together we go

we get colder
as we grow older
we will walk
so much slower"

By the end of the song we were both out of breathe. I know why should I be out of breathe? I guess at one point I forgot to breathe. He didn't immediately come down from the stage. He just sat up there for a few seconds looking down at me with fascination.

"So, what was it like, to just listen for once?" he said playing at his ukulele. "You've taught me a better lesson then Bruce ever could." we joined together in a laugh. "Maybe that's why we met." he said and that got me thinking.

Maybe that is why we met.

"Yea maybe." I confessed letting out a sigh. He laughed and I added "That song though, it really got to me."

"I was hoping it would." he said smirking. "What do you mean?"

"Well last night. I couldn't sleep and this song kinda came to me. And um-" he paused then continued "It reminds me of you."

Oh shit. I have a song written about me. I know he didn't say that but the fact that I was an inspiration of any kind is wild enough. It's crazy to just feel important when you've been feeling worthless for so long. But this song, and the way I connected to it. How does he know me so well? How? I don't understand. I can't do this. I want to cry, no please don't, not here, not in front of him.

I couldn't handle this anymore. I started crying. I seriously started crying, right there in front of him. I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop. I tried to, it just wasn't an option.

(this chapter is short & sweet like me. just kidding. feelings are blossoming. so did you enjoy the private concert & I know oh ms believer wasn't really written about her but this is fan fiction and anything could happen. but anyway the private concert was so cute and I wish this would happen to me.)