Chapter 23: Tyler.

(Long, I think)

I walked into the bright kitchen with a smile on my face, which was highly and I mean highly unnatural. But, I mean, me and you both know why I was smiling.

Mom was once again at work leaving me and my unusualness alone for the day. I had something I wanted to do anyway, and I surely couldn't do it with her here.

I made my way into the living room and sat down at the computer desk. I needed to know more. I craved to know more. About this band. About Tyler.

I typed in "Twenty One Pilots" and a list of songs came up.

Half of them were music videos and the other half were audio clips. I clicked on "Stressed out." and began to listen.

Damn. He did it again.

This song brought out the little things. What I mean by that is, for example, the lyric "Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young, how come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from?" or "I was told when I got older all my fears would shrink but, now I'm insecure and I care what people think." are so simple but yet extremely complex when you think about it. It's those little things that get to me.

It's those small things that make you feel like the odd one out, or alone. But thank god someone like Tyler was created, to remind us that we are not alone. That, there are other people who deal with the same things and some people are just too afraid to say anything.

Then, there is this magnificent Tyler that would let himself bleed out before your eyes, it like he rips out his heart and lays it in front of you and says "Look at that, I'm messed up too. You are not alone. Look at it. Look at it and see that I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be. Look at this disgusting, filthy mess. Look at the scars this world has left me with. You can do this. Don't you dare give up. You have to stay alive, for me!"

I need to breathe. I just had a moment.

I ended up sitting at that computer until my legs became numb. After watching endless music videos and audio clips from songs like "Ode to Sleep.", "House of Gold", "Fairly Local.", and every other song from the imfamous 'Blurryface' album I realized I needed to take a break.

I loved watching Tyler in his music videos. He seemed as if he was tranquilized in every song.

And, something about the way he was so comfortable and yet twistedly odd made him seem so much more attractive. So much more intriguing. 

I even slipped in a few interviews, because I wanted to get to know Tyler and Josh better. The way Tyler and Josh would act together, and the way you could see in their eyes that they were truly best friends, was something only few find in this world. There were moments were you could not take them seriously, I don't even know how they kept a straight face, and then there were moments where all you could do was just listen and watch as Tyler speak his golden words of wisdom that would really hit home.

And it was just nice to see Tyler. OH God that's creepy isn't it?

*vvv* *vvv*

I looked down at my phone.

Tyler: Still counting down the hours....

I smiled wide, how do I reply to this?

Ella: only a few more to go.

Considering that I'd slept horribly late and I sat at that computer for God knows how long. It was 2:38p.m.

I was still sloppily dressed in my pajamas, and I didn't even think about brushing my hair so far, so I was in no way prepared for a date. A date with Tyler. I needed to start to get ready, because I was really going to have to try if I wanted to be near compatible with him.