Chapter 10: Big night.

Again a dreamless sleep.

I woke up and my eye lids were begging to be sealed tight again. But the second I thought about tonight and how I was gonna be so far out of my comfort zone, that it's insane, I was instantly awake.

I looked over at my phone and I noticed two things. It was 11:45, so once again I slept late. And the other thing was a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Call me when you wake up!

I was up, but I was still trying to process things. My mind was still groggy and I was a little hazy. I felt like I got high off sleep. Or maybe that was just my jittery nerves freaking out about tonight.

But maybe something was wrong. So I got up and stretched, my muscles felt as if they had been deprived of oxygen and were being refreshed and renewed. I sat on my bed, contemplating if I should even call him now, but I settled for curiosity. I wanted to know why he wanted me to call.

I grabbed my phone and clicked his contact. I heard the ringing on the other end of the phone line and with every ring I was mentally preparing my self.

"Hello." said Tyler. No offense but his voice was a little higher on the phone. But he sounded like himself.

"Hi." I said sounding very groggy. "Oh my gosh." he exclaimed sounding as if he was in disbelief. "What?" I asked defensively. "It's your voice. You sound different on the phone" he confessed.

"You do too." I threw back. "Yours is higher." he told me and I mentally laughed because it was the same for him. "So is yours." I admitted.

"Seriously? I thought you were gonna say something like, deep or manly." he whined. "Sorry." I apologized. He cleared his through abruptly and then spoke in a deeper voice "Well how bout now? Do I sound manly?" he then coughed as if his vocal chords couldn't handle the pressure.

"You sound like your dying now." I said. He sounded as if he was coughing his lungs out. "I'll settle for that." he said with a final cough.

"Why did you want me to call you?" I don't know how that sounded to him but to me it sounded as if I was being a spoiled brat. Wow, I really need to learn how to talk.

"Well uh-" he said "you are still coming tonight right?" I nodded my head, but then I realized I was on the phone and he couldn't see me and I said "Yes, why?"

"Well it's starts at 8:00. But you should come around 7:30. Because, you really don't need to be here that early speaking you don't have to wait in a long line." he said and I could tell in his voice he wasn't done speaking "So what's gonna happen is, my brother Zack is gonna go get you in the parking lot. He'll find you and bring you with him back stage. And then the rest is simple. You'll
watch me perform and hopefully have a good time."

I kinda felt like this was all too much. I didn't want Tyler to go through all this trouble just for me. I'm not worth it.

"If this is too much trouble then you really-" "Its not too much trouble, plus I'm gaining a fan." he snapped at me.

"Are you sure?" I pleaded. "Yes I'm sure." he said confidently. I heard noises in the back ground. Like a lot of commotion. I heard distant voices, the occasionally screaming girl, and someone talking to Tyler. "Who is that?" I heard a guy in a muffled voice ask.

Then I heard movement. Like a lot. "Hello there." I heard a guy with deeper voice, but it was still kinda high, asked with a happy tone. Instead of saying hi back I asked "Where is Tyler?"

"Right there, staring at me. How do you know Tyler and who are you?" he asked a little more demanding. I heard Tyler say "Josh give me the phone back please."

Enjoy Today (Twenty one Pilots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें