Chapter 13: WOW

So I follow behind Zack, who looks completely casual, inside the massive stadium. When we get inside all the walls were white and had tons and tons of posters and pictures of famous people that were there before them.

Madonna, Billy Joel, Panic at the disco, My Chemical Romance, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran and more.

On either sides of us, there are long corridors. Zack goes to the right and I followed behind him. We kept following the long corridor and passed plenty of doors. When he finally stopped we were in front of a door that had a small paper on it that said "Twenty One Pilots. Dressing Room #1".

When I saw that door and that piece of paper my heart started to beat out of my chest. I knew on the other end of that door that Tyler and all his buddies were there. They all fit it in. But me, when I walk in I'm going to be the odd one out. I am so nervous my body is literally shaking.

Just breathe Ella. Tonight is gonna be sick. Tyler's voice rang in my ears.

I took a deep breath and let Zack open the door.

As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me. From what I saw I was the only girl in the room. Well this cannot get more awkward.

"Ella." I heard Tyler's familiar voice. I saw Tyler step over Josh and another guy's legs because there were inclined on a coffee table, and rush over towards me.

Before I had a chance to say anything he pulled me into a hug. A hug?

He was so warm and he smelled like a guy who literally just came out of the shower. And this wasn't a quick hug and go, he literally pulled me into him. It felt nice.

"Hi Tyler." I said to him as he let go of me.

"I am so happy that you came." he said with a smile on his face. His eyes were gleaming and his smile was so heartfelt. He looked as if he was a child in a candy store. I could tell he was so excited about the concert tonight.

"Well uh let me introduce you." he said turning around and facing
the boys behind him.

"This is the infamous other half of the band, Joshua Dun." he said pointing to Josh. Josh's hair was still red, and his eyes were even more
beautiful in person.

He honestly was a very attractive guy. But then again so is Tyler.

Josh stood up, letting me know that he was inches taller than me, and said "We kind of met over the phone. But now you can place the voice to a body. It's nice to meet you." he said nodding at me efficiently. "It's really nice to meet you too." that was all that I said, nothing snazzy or unique. "This is Jay Joseph a.k.a. my brother. He's like the security of the band, but don't worry he's got a big heart." Jay was a husky fella and in his own way he seemed a little shy. But he still acted like a gentleman and stuck his hand out for me to shake while saying "Nice to meet you Ella. Just saying Ella is a super fancy name. But Jay, that's a red neck name."

He laughed at his own joke and so did I. I was not expecting them to be exactly welcoming arms. I was expecting to be judged the minute I walked in. But this isn't so bad.

"Thank you, but are you a redneck?" I asked. I was trying my hardest to open up a bit. I was trying also to prove to Tyler that I wasn't shy. I am just, like Bruce would say, tampered in the mind.

"I guess you can say I am." he said with the most happiest attitude ever. "Then I would say the name Jay, suits you well." I am doing good so far. "Thanks little lady." he replied. Well he surely is nice. But he talks nothing like Tyler and looks nothing like Tyler.

I looked back at Tyler giving him a signal that our conversation was done and he needed to introduce me to more people. "Well I'm sure you've already met Zack who also is my brother."