Chapter 15: Hold my Hand

We headed back to the room where we all met in.

Josh had already took his shirt off and Tyler was fanning himself. Those two boys had a wild night. But so did I.

Please don't take this the wrong way but my eyes were traveling onto Josh's chest from time to time. If you were in my position you would of understood.

When we got inside the nice and air-conditioned room Josh and Tyler flopped themselves on the couch and inclined their feet on top the coffee table. "Bro we killed it tonight." Tyler told to Josh.

I was leaning up against the wall that was facing them. I saw an empty chair that was next to a mini fridge and I took a spot in it.

"We really did." Josh replied and then added enthusiastically "Did you see that guy in a panda suit that crowd surfed to the front and got kicked out?"

"Yeah. I saw that and almost had to stop singing because I wanted to laugh." he said laughing. "I was staring at him and I almost lost one of my drumsticks." Josh said. "What I don't understand is how he did not suffocate." Tyler said with a confused look. "I know right, when we put our ski mask on for that short amount of time I wanted to die on the spot."

"Yeah maybe we should talk about putting more holes in our mask." Tyler looked like he was actually thinking about doing that. "Great just what we need. To scare away our fans because we look like Jason." All three of us laughed at that one.

I guess my voice reminded them that I was there because Josh looked at me and asked "Did you enjoy the show? I mean I saw you dancing and screaming at us."

"Yeah and I wasn't screaming I was cheering you guys on." I corrected. I don't know why but I feel like I have a little tiny boost of confidence.

"Well whatever you were doing, thanks. So, consider yourself a fan?" Tyler asked this time almost cutting off Josh. "Yes. I just wished I knew more lyrics. I didn't really come prepared." I admitted.

I started to feel the adrenaline in my veins simmer down. "I can disagree. You totally were prepared." Tyler said. I was confused but then I saw Josh give Tyler a look as if saying "he is right" with his witty smile.

"What do you mean?"

Tyler took a breathe then explained "Our motto is stay alive. And that's all I can ask of anyone. And here you are, healthy and alive as ever. So I think you were pretty prepared." Wow. He did it again. What kind of brain even has the ability to conjure up these gifted thoughts? These beautiful and so thoughtfully spoken words. I understand what he means. He's amazing.

I really want to say something cool and fascinating back but I know that won't happen. I looked at Tyler who was looking at me, still lightly panting, with a face of intriguememt, it was like he knew I was thinking about what he said.

"I guess your right then." I think he was a little disappointed with my reply. I should've said "You brain is a mythical place beyond this earth" but let's be realistic.

"Well anyone want a red bull?" Josh asked reaching over and grabbing something out of the mini fridge. Before we could both even answer Josh had handed us a red bull.

I never really drank energy drinks. Like ever. I have always been told they were bad for you. But what the hell! Tonight is all about discovering new things.

We popped our drinks open and sipped away. "So ella?" Josh asked.

I was little taken back by the mere fact that he wanted to converstate with me. "What's up?" I asked him back. "Tell me about yourself." he said playing with the lose and sweaty ends of his red hair. Tyler made this awkward noise as if he was clearing his throat, and I knew he was doing that because of my anxiety.