Chapter 7: A little bit

(YOU GUYS WILL HATE ME BYE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DONT! I LOVE ALL! IM USING FALSE EMOTIONS! YOU WILL UNDERSTAND SOON!)

Before we knew it the the party was over and it was around 6:45. Me and Tyler were about to head out to go to the society group. But of course I obeyed my mothers commands and told her before we left.

I walked up to her and she looked just plain exhausted and partied out. "Hey mom, me and Tyler are gonna get headed to the society thing okay?" she nodded. "Do you trust him? I'm trusting you." she said with a mildly concerned look on her face. "I do mom, I really do." I said nicely.

I know I have only known Tyler for a short amount of time but in some odd way Tyler reminds me of myself. But, more like the person I want to be, the person I know I can be.

She didn't say anything else so I took it as the conversation was finished but when I turned away and began to walk, a sudden movement gripped my arm causing me to turn around and face my mom again. "I'm really proud of you, and I'm happy your making new friends." she said with vibrant smile.

"I'm happy too."

She squeezed me into a hugged, in which I caught a whiff of her vanilla cherry blossom perfume.

I knew that the conversation was finished now and I was headed out side to meet Tyler. I have no clue what he drives so this was a guessing game.

I walked out to the front lawn where I saw dozens of vehicles parked scatterely across the yard. I heard a loud honk of a horn. That gave me a mini heart attack and I jumped a little. I turned to see that it was coming from a black jeep.

Tyler in a black jeep? He didn't come off as the type to own a jeep, a black one at that. But then again there is still so much I have to learn about him.

I walked up to the vehicle and saw a smiling Tyler through the tinted wind shield. I hopped inside only to see Tyler still smiling and staring at me. "What?" I asked with attitude in my voice. "Nothing, it just looked like I scared you that's all." he confessed. "You kind of did." I said with a small laugh.

That laughed felt so good. It felt genuinely good to just be happy. It felt so unfamiliar but extremely comfortable. You may never understand what I mean but just know it feel so nice to be able to laugh and joke with someone. Doing something you though you were near incapable of doing.

He pulled out and we were pretty soon on the road passing houses, and street lights, and even the occasional biker. I stared outside that window awkwardly for god knows how long until Tyler finally spoke. "You know so much about me but I know so little about you. Your turn."

Confused I asked "What are you talking about?" he exhaled a sigh and said "You know me better than I know you. Friendship is a two way street."

I caught on. He wanted me to tell him about my self. I want to. I mean it is fair right? "I'm sorry, it's just hard to open up sometimes." I said still staring out the window as if trying to hide in my own reflection.

Why couldn't I just tell him? Why did I have to say that?

He looked at me with a saddened expression. "I'm sorry. It's just, for some odd reason it's not completely hard for me to talk to you, I just thought you felt the same way."

Yay. Now I feel bad. "No, you don't have to feel bad." Really? That's all I could think of? I suck.

"No it's okay. I just got excited I guess." he admitted staring dead at the road. Why can't I be normal and have ability to talk perfectly at will?

"No it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just when I tell I want the words to come out right. Understand?" I asked. Little victory. That came out perfectly the way I wanted it to.