Chapter 26 - Never before.

Driving in the passenger seat of Tylers dark and luminescent jeep, I realized in this moment there is no place in this entire univers I would rather be.

A soft song that I couldnt place, was echoing in the distance from the radio.

Why me, you know? Why in the hell am I this lucky, to be experiencing something like this? I look out the window, with dozens of questions scattering my brain.

"Ella," he broke the silence, which is good. I hate silence. Quite is so damn violent. "I am so sorry."

I know what he's getting at. But still i dare to ask "For what?"

"I'm too pushy. I knew that your necklace was something deeply personal to you but I still pressured you into talking about it. That wasn't my place and I'm sorry."

"No it felt nice." I softly spoke.

"What did? Talking about it?" He asked almost full of relief. "No, someone actually wanting to know." I bit my lip. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say.

"Ella, if you havent noticed I want to know everything about you."

Those words were so beautiful. I've waited so long for someone to tell me that. But, it made me speechless. So I decided to discontinue the conversation. "Where are we going Tyler?"

"We are going on a date." He smiled. I smiled wide as well. "I know, but where?"

"It's a suprise."

"Tyler not this again." I playfully joked. When really I loved the idea of a suprise. Well, really only his suprises.

"Just wait."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." He smiled again. Not cool Tyler.

We ended up riding, to an unknown place in silence once again.

(PLEASE READ. Super short chapter. But I have an explanation to my absence. I think it's time I let all of you guys know some personal things about me. I've been having a lot of issues with my mom lately and I do not live with my mom. I had to quit talking to her because she was making bad decisions and she was treating me like no teenager or person in the entire world should be treated. I live with my grandparents. I used live with my dad but he passed away from a heart attack. So that's why I constantly tell you guys I base myself off of Ella. I've just been going through so much but I'm OK. And it's hard finding time to write. I promise I will never discontinue the story and as long as my fingers are willing to type I will continue it and I will continue to make you guys smile and make you guys fall more in love with the story. I love each and every single one of you guys comments and some of these comments make me tear up and I just love you guys so much. You guys honestly have no clue how much you mean to me. I'm so sorry I keep promising to you guys that I will update soon and then something happens in my life and throws everything off track but I try my best and I can promise that I will finish the rest of this chapter by tonight or tomorrow. Stay alive |-/)