Chapter 40

"Is everyone ok?" I heard Leo ask as the dirt and robot parts fell to the ground.

My face was planted to the ground, but other then that I was fine.

I sat up and saw a big bowl type thing falling from the sky. Then before I could say anything it covered Mikey and Rachel like a big dome. we heard a big scream and everyone ran to get the cover off them.

As we were we heard Mikey say "that thing almost gave me a heart attack!" "CAN SOMEONE GET THIS THING OFF US!?!" Rachel yelled on the top of her lungs. I rolled my eyes and thought 'same old Rachel.' when we got the dome off them, we wanted to look at the damage we did.

All we saw as a BIG crater with a lot of robot parts wedged in the wall. we also saw all 7 chaos emeralds wedged in thee too. we got are weapons out to try to mine them out.

As we were I heard Cat-Tail groaning. I rolled my eyes and said "your fine, dude."

"You talking to me?" Raph asked sorta rudely. (we all would kinda expecting that.) I pointed down below to say it was Cat-Tails.

He looked down and sighed "Oh. My. God. that dose not look pretty.

I looked down and gasped.

He was down one ground, with a arm bent backwards, and about to burst into flames! I had no idea that would happen!

I jabbed my tessen into the wall and said "Raph," he looked at me "I'm sorry. I need to go."

I jumped down and went into nurse mode. I grabbed his paw and started to quickly pat the flames out.

"Whats Beth doing?" I heard Mikey say. I looked at him and said "even tho he's are enemy, that doesn't mean we can't help them when there hurt."

Mikey looked at me with a weird face and said "what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want to help a injured, humanoid, cat freak!"

Raph looked at me and said "aging what are you saying?"

"I hate him, yes. but when I was a kid I was always told is to treat people how you want to be treated."

Ryan looked up at me and asked "so... you still want to be friends?"

I rolled my eyes and said "no, just sometimes you fell sympathy for people you never thought you would. I can't believe that I feel sorry for you."

Raph jumped down and put a arm around my shoulder. "I can't believe it either." he pointed out.

Donnie came over and said "where did you learn how to do that?"

"My grandma was a nurse and I picked up a couple moves." I explained. "she taught me everything I know. Sadly, I had a bracelet that she gave me, but I lost it in a fire."

"The same fire that the purple dragons started when we first met you?" Leo asked. I nodded.

Then I started to cry. everyone gathered around and tried to calm me Down.

Leo looked down at his feet and said "sorry I brought it up."

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean to upset me."

Raph hugged me and said "its ok. When we get home we can look in the rebel and see if it survived the fire."

Mikey looked at Raph and said "Raph? your nice to Beth, but not to us. why?"

Raph hug lighten a little and said "I don't know. Maybe because she had a tuff past."

"Or maybe you like her." I heard Leo say under his breath.

Raph stopped hugging me and said "really? I thought you played that card earlier?"

Then Raph and Leo started to fight aging. so I just blocked it out and went back to working on Cat-Tails paw.

Cat-Tail looked at me and said "you really know your stuff."

"Thanks."

"Look. I'm sorry about what happened. I-I don't know what happened to me."

"I know what happened. You thought you and I would be better friends if you become a foot ninja. instead you mutated a friend and lost me to a ninja TURTLE." I said with a snappy tone in my voice.

Cat-Tails looked shocked then asked way I ment by 'lost me to a ninja turtle.' In response I said "just move on dude."

Then Cat-Tails pulled his paw out of my hand and yelled "FINE! AND FIR THE RECORD! I STARTED THAT FIRE! SHREDDER TOLD ME TO BECAUSE HE WANTED TO TEACH YOU LESSON IN SWISHING SIEDS!"

My heart sank! "your the one who risked my family's LIFE!?! I-I can't believe you would--," I walked over to everyone else and said "can we go home? we have all 7 emeralds. I don't see why we can't."

Rachel ask why I wanted to go all of the sudden and I said that I just fell a little home sick.

Sonic shrugged and said "Tails been working on something to take us home."

We gathered every thing and went back to the candy kingdom.

The hole way, me in Raph's arms sobbing like a baby.

(A/N: I actuality have a friend named Ryan. I just like playing around with his charter Cat-Tail. he would never do anything like that. just F.Y.I)