Chapter 38

Well that comment just got him even more angry.

He pushed in the floor harder and swung his nun-chucks. before he could hit me Donnie batted Cat-tails in the chest that sent him flying

"Thanks Donnie." I said as I got up. he nodded then went back to his own battle.

Cat-Tails banged into the wall and slid to the ground. I jumped to him and said "Why? I thought we were friends! None of this would of happened I told Rachel instead of you!"

"So now you don't trust me?" Cat-tails snapped at me! "well, duh!" I snapped back. "why would I trust my enemies allies!?"

"Because you can trust me!"

I tore of my helmet and shoved a scar that I got in my cheek in his face and said "would you trust someone who allowed his master do this to a 13 year old!?"

He pushed me off him and said "no, but I was held by my will not to interfere!"

"No you weren't! if you were you'd be to scared to fight!"

"Was too!"

What are we?! a old married couple!?

I brought my tessen back out and said "I tired of getting disrespected! I thought you would take a hint and say sorry, and let me and Raph out when we were held hostage by shredder! But I was wrong. You were one of the few people I could trust! now your not!"

I could defiantly see Cat-Tails face turn bloody red. he took his nun-chuck out and made a little blade pop out.

Before he could hit me Raph grabbed my arm and pulled me out of range. I looked at him and he said "we need to move! we cleared a path as you were fighting Cat-tails!"

"CAT-TAILS!!!!" He yelled as me and Raph were running to the control room.

When we got there we saw every was all ready there. sonic brought the emeralds out and they were all glowing like crazy. then Sonic said "we'll everyone, when we get in there ill crash the cace the last emerald is being held. then be prepared to fell more powerful. I blasted though there so jump out." Mikey asked why and Donnie said that the robot may explode.

Raph broke the door down and then Sonic charged at the container that had the emerald and all the emeralds started to float in mid-air. I felt a rush of power go though my body! then Mario and Luigi yelled "jump!"

And we all ran too the hole that Sonic discribed and we jumped out.

The finale battle has begun!