Chapter 12

As night fell I fell like how I always felt. WATCHED! I always fell watched. I looked behind me but saw emerald green eyes. But then they ran away. I was a little freaked out, but I kept my cool. I kept felling like I was being watched. I kept thinking 'its my imagination'.

Princess Bubblegum got a blanket and some food. And we started to here noises. then right behind Leo was a girl that had black hair, fangs, and to bite marks on her neck. then Finn, Jake, and Bubblegum said "Marsaleen!"

Right behind her was a pink Hedgehog. She waved and said "hey! I'm Amy!" then she saw Sonic and her face lit up. she jumped on him and gave him a bear hug. we all cracked up.

All of the sudden everyone looked up and just smiled. I was confused and asked "what?" then someone screamed "BOOYKASHA!" And RAPH landed on me! He was heavy, but see if I care! I was just happy to have him back.

He got off me and we all started to eat. we talked about New York, Shredder, the sewers, stuff like that.

Then Leo's face turned green. I asked "Yo, Leo! what's wrong? you look like your about to lose your dinner."

Leo looked at us and said "where's Splinter?" all are eyes widened. we all were so busy looking for each other, we forgot about Splinter.

Bubblegum said "You guys should look for him tomorrow. it's getting late. my staff have some rooms for all of you."

She did have a point. It was getting late. And Splinter is a ninjutsu master. So he can't be in that much trouble.

We went to the candy kingdom and got to are rooms. I shared a room with April, Amy, Cream, and Cheese. And the boys shared a room. but Finn and Jake went to there tree house. The beds were nice and soft. they felt like Cotten candy. I took a chunk of the mattress and popped it in my mouth. it may seem gross but it was Cotten candy!