Chapter 30 (diffrent POV)

*Aprils POV*

i kept hearing "step into the pool, April. arent you cold?" over and over. all i could do is follow what the litch said. i tried to fight it but it just didnt work. i couldnt fight it! it was just way to strong. i needed help. big help. if i didnt get it, then that's it. game over. the Litch would win.

*donnie POV*

"APRIL! STOP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" I held onto her hand as much as I could so she couldn't do a thing.

Then I had a idea, but I think senesce Bethany had her hand around mine to help me keep April out of harms way she said "oh no! you are not taking that neckless off! I am!"

"Why?!? April needs help! and she needs a man to save her!"

"Dude, your barley a boy! look all my life I've trained to block out the sprits who try to take over me. I need to go. she'll be fine."

i looked at Beth's neckless and said "why don't we just use your neckless and put that around April?"

beth smacked herself on the forehead and said sarcastily "wow, i wish I thought of that." then she took it off and gave it to me. as i put the neckless on April bethany looked like nshe was have a little trouble.

*Bethanys POV*

as Donnie was putting the necless on april i felt a shap pain go thought my head. it felt like a rupsher of my abilty. i been traing my hole life to keep sprits from taking over my body. so this is nothing new.

"go in the pool, Beth. arent you cold?" the litch said over and over. i fell to my knees trying to keep its power out of my head. "no. leave me alone. its my soul. you have no control." i said. he keap trying to get in my head. he said his little trance over and over, trying to get in my head.

i mantaged to to get on my feet. i stoold up and looked at the Litch. he was gestering me over to the pool. he had a evil smile and said "go to the pool, Beth. arent you cold?"

"thanks for the nice offer but, no. i cant. i cant, and wont, swim in asid." i got out my tessen and tried to toss it. but i was so weak. i couldnt fling it he was to stong.

*Venus POV*

now i know what your wondering. what am i doing? well i snuck out and followed the guys. i know what Anty Beth said, but im doing this. rather she likes it or not.

i snuck past Finn and jake and jumped down the hole.

when i got to the bottom of the hole, i heard alot of screaming. i went to the end of the tunnle and saw everyone yelling at beth saying "COME ON BETH! YOU CAN DO IT" and "BETHANY! BETHANY! BETHANY!"

i jumped down to get a better view, and saw that bethany looked like she was being pazesed by a ghost. then i saw the Litch gestering over to the pool. i knew Beth was in trouble so i got out my mini sowrd and creped behind the litch.

the i heard someone yell "dudes! whys Venus here!" i looked over and saw Mikey pointing at me. i just looked back and acted like i didnt noticed him. i just focused on the Litch. i put my sorwd up and charged. i jumped up on hi head and slashed at his head.

but it wasent working. this dudes head was thicker then Mikeys. i looked down and saw that he was holding something in his hand. it was 2 chaos emerlds! a pink one and a wight one! so i jumped down and grabbed them. but his grip was tight. he just wouldnt let go. then i got a idea. i brought out my sorwd and cut his arm in half.

big mistake. yes i got the emerlds, but i also fell in the pool of green lava. but as i was falling i yelled "NOW! GET HIM WHILE HE HAS A WEAK SPOT!" i didnt see anything else. i was geting 3ed degree burns.