Chapter 18

The next couple of days were tuff. I had to have surgery to fix my broken bones, and to seal the crack in my shell. I talked to some spirtes and did some paranormel rescherch. Mikey came in with some stuff that came

From like 100 years ago.

after about 3 days i was able to walk. I needed to get some food before i starve. when I walked down the place was a MESS! things were on fire. things were smashed, and princess Peach was gone. The other thing was that there were 2 italen plumers sitting on the floor. Raph came down and said "Beth, can you use your abillty to see who these people are and who kiddnaped Peach?"

I nodded and touched the man who was wearing red. When i did i saw him fighting a droagon named Bowser. i found out that the guys names were Mario and Luigi, and that Peach was kiddnaped about 200 times. when my vison stopped i tolded the guys everything I saw. Yet it was in a low voice because it still hurt to talk.

Leo came up to me and asked "do you know where Bowser went?" i touched a item that was sorta still burning and saw that Bowser went to the fire kingdom. after I told him that Bubblegum came to me and said "Thank you. now lets see if-" i stopped her and said "im sorry but I need to go with them. I know that they need all the help they can get." Donnie looked at me and said "why?"

I sighed and said "because theres a Chaos Emerld in the caseal and Im the only one who knows where that is. plus, sherdders there. I know that im not in the best scape to fight but he has the emerld. and hes getting power from it. so we need to get everyone whos willing to help. i dont know how powerful he is but better safe then sorry."

Donnie thought about it and said "we should get you some armor." Bubblegum got some armor and I put it on. Raph, Leo, April, and Mikey looked a little nervous.