Chapter 17

Ok Raph just asked me out. what should I do? I like him, but I'm still not over my brake up with Ryan.

I sighed, sucked my felling up and said "Raph... ugh... I'm sorry but, I'm still not over my brake up with Ryan. I just don't think I need romance in my life. I'm sorry."

Raph looked down and I could see that I hurt Raph's feelings. I touched his arm and said "You know what? When I heal. if you still want to do something fun and if I'm over Ryan, we can explore a dungeon or something."

Raph's face lit up. he hugged me and said "get well soon. ok?" I nodded and then Kriai and Ryan fell from roof. Raph got out his sais and I got some ninja stars, because I can't use my tessen sitting down. It more like a standing up tool.

Kriai tried to charge at me but Ryan stopped her. He came up to me and gave me a hug and he said "Bethany. I miss you. Whatever I have to do to get your trust back. I promise. I WILL do it."

he started to cry. Then I started to see the happy times we spent at home. I saw the pool party's he had, the laughs we had, even when I got dared to kiss his cheek! I hugged him and I shed a tear or two. Raph looked at me sat next to me. Ryan let go and said "I'm SO sorry." Kriai grabbed Ryan's shoulder and Ryan went out the window. Kriai looked at me and said "your lucky I have a heart." Then she jumped out the window.

Leo had some soup and pain relief pills. He put the tray on the desk next to the bed. Mikey, cream, cheese, tails and Amy had a note pad and some drawing materials. Finn and Jake brought a little game boy called 'B-MO 2' it was purple and it had a really cute british accent to its voice. Donnie and 'Dr.' bubblegum checked on me often.

They said that it will be safe for me to do my duty in about a week. They said I lost a decent amount of blood. They saw about 2 cracked ribs, about 2 pints of blood lost, and my shell had a decent crack in it.