chapter 37

we headed to where we saw the killer robot. and as we did i thought 'awesome! were going home after this. its just way to dangerous for Venus.' over and over aging. i just dont want to see anyone else get hurt.

when we got there we saw that the robot was almost compleated

sonic pulled us all in a huddle and said "OK. so i know you all wanted to know why i brought the chaos emerlds." we all nodded. "well the reson why is because we can consume the energy and well all gan this power!" mikey had a big smile on his face and said "awesome! this, is going to be fun!"

Leo covered mouth and wispered "not so loud. what if-" then a voice came over a loud speaker and we heard Egg Man say "sonic the hedghog. please. show yourself, and I see you brought your friends."

We all flipped out of the bushes and pulled out are weapons.

We heard Egg Man clear his trachea and said "just hand us the emeralds and we won't make your demise that painful."

"Your still going to make it hurt! you just said it in a nice way!" Rachel pointed out. "she dose have a good point." I said after.

We saw sonic kneel down and then he started to spin like a wheel at top speed. then he shot foreword like a rocket. And he blasted a big hole in the robots 'chest'. we used it as a opening and jumped in.

we ended up in a big intersection of hallways.

Sonic ran up and said we should split up. He took Rachel north, Finn and jake went south, Mario and Luigi went east, so me and the guys went west.

As we were walking though Donnie kept looking around like he was in geek heaven! all of the sudden ye said "this is amazing. Egg Man is using a medal alloyed, that, I don't even recognize" I rolled my eyes and said "it's another universe. It's pretty unrecognizable." Donnie glared at me and started to walk aging.

As we were, we started to hear foot steps. we looked behind us and saw Ryan with a army of foot ninjas! we all got out are weapons and I yelled "you guys take care of the ninjas" Mikey said "you should take care of Cat-Tails." we all looked at him funny and but he just shrugged it off.

Leo gave some hand signals and then they ran at the ninjas. I fanned out my tessens and ran at 'Cat-Tails'. "dude why are you doing this?! I don't want to fight you!" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to protect you, but I guess I can't do that for you!" Cat-Tails said with anger in his voice. he brought out a nun-chuck and swung it around, then charged.

Are weapons met and clashed together. I kicked Cat-Tails in the jaw, and that apparently let my tessen free.

I jumped back and said "that what Rachel said, but I told you that I wanted no part of the foot. Rachel went to New York to help me out of the foot! you just went to keep me company."

He charged and asked "well then why aren't you mad at her!?"

He swung at me, and I deflected his shot and pointed out "I told you in the court yard! I told you, not Rachel. I'm upset, yes, but when she was in the foot, I had armor on, like I have on right now, so she couldn't recognized me.

When you saw me in that cage before I was mutated you attacked my friends!"

I charged and slashed at his ear. I missed. He spun his nun-chicks and hit me right in the face! "Oh," he said in a sarcastic tone "you want to go down that rode!?"

"Apparently I do!"

"Well, say it!"

"Say what!?"

He put a hand on his hips and said "say that you want to hurt me!"

I closed my tessen and yelled "I don't want to hurt you! I NEVER DID! ITS JUST WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS, YOU MESS WITH ME!"

Then out of the blue he charged and kicked me in the chest and I fell on my shell. He put his foot on me! "If you wanted to protect me, you wouldn't be doing this!" I pointed out!