chapter 28

As we ran to the lair with Finn and Jake leading the way i could see that the sky was getting gloomyer and gloomyer. and from what i know, that is never good. finn saw it to and said "we need to hury! we needto get to the litch befor its to late!"

raph smacked him self and said "you think! yeash. you think we would know that. why do you think were busting are shells out here!?" as we were getting closer i felt like some one was following us. i turned around and saw skellotens chaceing after us! i ran faster and yelled "skellotens are following us! run like your life depens on it!" Kriai caught up to me and said "i thought Marcaleen was the only one who can do that!" finn called out from the frount and said "she is. mabey the Litch has enogh power to raise the dead."

"well he is the most powerful antaty ive ever seen." i yelled out. mikey came by me and said "what dose 'antaty' mean?" i explainded that it means the it something that you cant explain.

i looked behined and saw Master Splinter and Shredder fighting the skellotens. i pointed it out to Leo and his eyes almost popped out of his head. he was about to say something when Donnie grabbed his arm and draged his off. as Leo was being draged off i said "Leo, i know its shocking to see enamys woor toghther, but we cant talk about it now."

donnie let go and leo tryed to get his footing right but toppled over me. raph saw and said "hey guys! we cant really be wasting time. we need to move!" Leo got up and said "oh so your leader now!?"

we got to a really big black lake and saw the Litch flying over it. Kriai smacked her head and said "now how are we sapost to catch up with him now." donnie came up and said "well look on your heals of your armor and press a botten and see what happens"

we all looked and saw bottens. i pushed it and saw that i started to hover. ecvery one else did the same. mikey did a air flip and yelled "BOOYAKASHA! THIS IS AWESOME!"

Kriai slapped Mikey and said "what dose that even mean?" Mikey shrugged and flue off. we all did the same thing.

As we were flying me and April were trying to get are grappling hooks around the Litchs legs, but evey time we did he'd cut the rope so he could get free.

April sighed and said "man! for a guy who's dead, you'd expect him to be dumber than Mikey."

"Hey!"

I just rolled my eyes and flue ahead and put myself in front of the Litch. I got out me tessens (that now attach and turn into a disk) and stuck them and flung them at the Litch.

The Litch dogged them and flue right over me. "really!?" Kriai yelled. I looked at her and saw my tessens in her helmet. I freaked out a little, then I realized that it only made a little dent in it. she took my Tessens out and put it in my hands and ordered that never do that aging. "Hey. Its not my fault that you didnt move out of the way."

Ryan patted my sholder and said "its ok. it was a good try."

i rolled my eyes and flue away.