Chapter 34 (Raph's POV)

As I was running after Beth as she picked up speed. why was she running so fast? and why did she look so mad? I don't even get this mad.

After about 5 more minutes of running she tripped over her self. as she was getting her self she looked behind. I quickly jumped into the trees and blended in to make sure she didn't see me.

When she dusted herself off she headed off aging.

As i was about to start following her aging I heard Rachel say "why is she so mad? I've known her for 2 and a half years, and she was never this mad."

"I don't know. I saw her get mad, but never this mad. even when we were healed captive by the shredder."

"Well, she just doesn't just get mad for no reason. her ability must of told her SOMETHING."

I made eye contact and said "well, let's find out what's going on."

She gave me a confused look and pointed out that I wasn't the boss of her, so I just rolled my eyes and took off.

When we stopped, Beth hid behind a bush and whispered "Raph, Rachel. you don't need to hide. I know your there."

We weren't really surprised, just a little startled. I could tell Rachel was because she sorta jumped, lost balance and fell off the branch with a "oof!"

I chuckled and hopped down. we snuck behind her and looked in the detraction she was, and saw a big constriction site building a giant killer robot!

It looked cool but dangerous.

Beth lowered her head and mumbled "I knew Ryan wasn't sorry." I knew that she and Ryan talked but I also knew that she wouldn't of trusted him after all the heart brake.

she's like Leo in that kind of way. Just without the dorky part of mind.

She patted my shoulder and said "thanks. I thought I was like Leo in a way. And Leo not that much of a dork."

'MIND READER!' I screamed in my head.

that's the only thing that bugs me about her. she knows what your thinking, 24/7.

Any way, as we watched the contrition Rachel asked what they were doing. beth pulled us in a huddle and whispered "the finale battle is coming."

"finale battle?" I said "what do you mean by finale battle?"

Beth smacked her head and said "the battle before we all go home!"