chapter 20

When Marsaline came out she was wearing a big sun hat. Then we headed on are way. Marsaline was playing on a bace, Finn was beat boxing and Jake was recoreding them with his camrea phone. they were really good. then i remebered the B-MO that Finn and Jake got me. Man i wished i had that. it was fun then i was down.

We stopped for lunch. Finn reached into his back pack and got out a picknick blankit, and some food. it looked really good. Mikey looked at the food and said "wheres the pizza?" we all looked at him and me and Raph said "grow up Mikey." then finn reached into his back pack and pulled out a small pizza. that pack was like a black hole.

when we were eating Marsaline was playing her bace. I was looking for any sprits. but there was none in sight. the only sprit I was seeing was Marsaline. Well, I don't think she counts. she alive but not ALIVE.

After lunch we headed back on the rode. I was walking by Raph. I sensed that something was around. I saw that Raph felt something too. Raph nudged me and asked "do you feel like your being watched?"

"Yeah. and I don't like it. Someone's here. But I don't like it." I answered. I looked around and I didn't see anything. alive or dead. I didn't see a poltergeist, sprit, demon, or a human.

Then SHREDDER jumped out of the tree and tried to attack. me and Raph dogged and Leo yelled "SHREDDER!"

Donnie said "Beth, you said Shredder's is at the fire kingdom with Bowser! Could you 'sense' him coming?" I said "my ability hasn't develop that."

Then shredder charged at us. This CAN'T be good.