Chapter 41 (Raphs POV)

when we got back to the candy kingdom, bethany was fast asleep.

I told Leo that I think we should head off when Beth wakes up. He said that i should put beth on her bed and wait till she gets enough engery to move aging. i didnt want to wait, because i missed Spike, but on the other hand, beths heart is shattered. and that she loss so much energy she was as limp as a dead body. i felt her brething but it was shallow.

i didnt want to jump up to her room, so i walked her up. donnie was beside me just incace and chumps get any bright ideas and attack. when we got to her room her bed was made and there was a small box with a bow on it. donnie grabbed the box and i placed beth in her bed to reast. we slowly walked out side so we dont disturbe beth and her nap.

as we were walking down, we saw Amy, April, Cream, Cheese, Venues, and Rachel walking up. "Hey. Reachel told us about what Cat-Tails revealed to you guys. and we just wanted to see if beth was ok." Amy explained. April nodded. "is she up in her room?" Cream asked with Cheese saying "Chow." after words. Donnie said "yes. but go easy on her. her grandmas bracelet was distorted in that fire. so shes heart broken. A-April?" she looked at donnie with a small smile on her face. "Be safe. for all we know, the Baddeys are waiting for the right moment."

"dont worry. if Egg-Man trys to hurt us, i pound him with my Poko Noko hammer!" amy said with inthoseasem in her voice. i rolled my eyes and said "ok. but shes asleep."

they nodded and ran upstares. venues jumped up and grabbed the box and said "this is for Antey Bethy." and ran after the other girls.

We got to the bottom of the steps and headed back out.

When we went to the court yard we saw a big arch like thing and Tails was putting the chaos emeralds in it. we walked over to see what was going on. Tails said that they were just getting set up to leave when Beth wakes up.

We got some food and sat there and waited for Beth to wake up.