Chapter 33 (Amy POV)

When Beth pushed the demon out we all gathered out by Venus to see how she's doing, and to see how many chaos emeralds we collected.

We came to the conclusion of 5. when we all found out everyone was jumping for joy. well, everyone but her. I noticed and said "hey, I know your upset but it'll be fine. her heart hasn't stopped yet and I won't."

She curled into a ball and said "that's not why I'm upset." I felt a little confused. I didn't know what she meant. everyone stopped and splinter asked why.

all of the sudden Bethany jumped up, grabbed a chaos emerald and ran! tails popped up and yelled "SHE'S GONE MAD!"

"You must of mistaken her from Raph!" Mikey pointed out before getting smacked upside the head. sonic got up one his feet and ran after her.

When we caught up with sonic he was hiding behind a tree watching Bethany. We all did the same thing and we all saw Bethany holding the emerald and trying to do something with it.

Leo just stared with a questionable look on his face. I snuck over there and asked "what is she doing?"

"I-I believe she's meditating." he said "or maybe using her ability to see the past? I don't know."

We all watched for a minute then we all saw some type of glow forming around her. we all had same expectation on are faces. SHOCKED! it wasn't chaos control, because if it was we would all be going home.

Any way as Bethany was doing what ever she was doing she started to look madder and madder. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. she was using the emerald to power up her ability!

When she was done she popped up, though the emerald, and ran. Leo ran to get the emerald, Raph went to get Beth and we all went back to the castle to get ready to look for the 2 lost chaos emerald.