chapter 16

when i woke my stomck hurted so bad. I was in a hospitle bed with a 16 year old girl. she was a little candy corn, and she was wearing a little red dress. she was a little pale. then I saw her in a fire. Her name was Starla. i looked at her and said " hey. my names Bethany." then i put out my hand and she shook it.

Then I herd everyone run up the stairs. Mikey fliped over the bed and Leo and Donnie ran on the sides of my bed. And Raph walked in and sat on my bed. raph put his hand on my knee and asked "you ok?"

I nodded 'yes'. Splinter walked in and said "You almost get killed every month. Why?" i looked down and thought 'I need to tell them my ability sooner or later. Everyones here. But what if it hurts then in some twisted way?'

I sighed and said "I have a abillty that not every kid has. I-I am a psychic, and a meden. and what that means Mikey is that I can see ghost and see what happened in the past. And Splinter. not to freak you out but... Tin Shin has her hand on your right shoulder." Splinter looked on his shoulder and put his paw on his shoulder. then he said "but that not a answer." I sighed aging and contiued. "Shrdder wants me in the foot because he knows that my ability can be very useful. even tho my ability hasn't fully devliped, I can sorta see whats gonna happen next."

Donnie fell on the ground laughing. he gasped for air and said "you? a psychic!? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" I tried to hit Donnie upside the head but if I bend my stomach, even a little, I have a sharp pain hit me. I tapped Raph's shoulder and he kicked Donnie in the face. HARD!

Raph smiled and sat next to me and said "guys can you leave? just for a minute." they left and Raph said "Beth. when you heal. would you like to do something fun... with me?"

Oh shell!