Chapter 35

When I told Rachel and Raph that we could all go home after this battle, they snapped a grin faster then sonic the hedgehog! I knew they were really happy.

We watched for a couple more minutes then started to walk off.

as we were rachel taped me on the shoulder and asked if we could talk. i nodded and we hid behind a tree. rachel looked around to see if raph was near by and said "i know you talked with Ryan."

"yha, so?"

"did he apoligize."

"yha. but now hes working in that robot, so i guerss he didnt mean it." rachel looked like she saw "haunted collecter" went off the air. her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. she grabbed the eage of my shell and shook me like a baby with a teddy bear. as she was she was sayind "hes one of your best friends! how could you NOT be friends, yet were still buddys. even when we were both were in the foot?"

"i told him how bad the foot was, not you."i said " and he still joined. so i feel like he betraied me. i told him that i was trying to get out."

Rachel calmed down a little, and said "Ryan told me about you and the foot. but he went there to keep you commpiny." how am i not surprised. "but i went there to help you get out, so you can have your life back."

"thats what i thought he was going to do. i knew he was goin g to tell, but not join." i pointed out.

rachel looked down and mummbled "are we still best friends?"

"well, do you still want to?"

"are you crazy! of corse! us females have to stick together." she said with a happy tone. we high 3- or high 5 in her matter- and stooled up.

then we heard raph calling for us. i cupped my hands over my mough and said "were coming. dont get your shell in a bunch!"

then we stared to walk aging.

when we got back to candy kingdome Donnie and Cream grabbed me by the arms and rushed me to the castel, with a big smile on there faceses.

i tried to slow them down but it was no uses. they even dragged me up the stairs. and that was a little tuff on the bum.

when we got to the hospitle room i saw every one was suraounding Venueses bed, and laughing. i made Cream and Donnie let me go and i ran over to see what they were laughing about. then i saw venus sitting up, smiling, and looking 1000x better. i grabbed venus in a big bear hug and yelled "HOLLY CRAP! YOUR OK! ITS A MERACLE!"