Chapter 8 (sonic) Adv Time)

Amy's POV

I was half asleep and I was so cold. and the floor was hard as a rock! I woke up and looked around and I was in a cave and by a house. I looked at my reflation in a puddle and I didn't have my hair band, or my dress. I was wearing a rock band tee-shirt and some jeans.

I walked to the house and 'broke in'. It was a old but it was very nice. then I heard a big scream and a some one said "calm down! its only a cockroach."

I followed the screams and found a giant turtle and a vampire. the turtle was on the bed screaming like a crazy man as the vampire was trying to kill the roach. so I tried to grabbed my poko noko hammer but it wasn't there. I never go any where without my hammer! So I grabbed a regular hammer and said "ILL HANDLE THIS! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

I jumped and smashed it agents the floor. The turtle looked at me and I just smiled, trying to look innocent. he pointed at the vampire and mouthed 'it was her.' I smiled and rolled my eyes.

The vampire looked at me and said "why were you naked in my cave?"

I blushed and said "I blacked out! I had no control! I don't know where I am!"

The turtle all of the sudden yelled "were in the same ship, kid!

I looked at him and said "I ain't a 'kid' dude. I'm 16! Who are you 2? and were am I?!?"

The turtle looked at me and said "I'm Raph girly. don't get your bristles in a bunch." the vampier looked at me and said "I'm Marsaleen the vampier queen." and smirked like she was about to eat me. Raph grabbed Marsaleen and asked "I'm sorry, but can I get a red mask and a belt?"

I looked at him and said "why red?" he said "before I came here I wore a red ninja mask."

I looked at Marsaleen and said "I know how to sew. I can make a ninja mask and belt."

After about 20 minutes of working I had a red ninja mask and belt like Raph described. when I gave it to him he looked pleased. he put the stuff on and Marsaleen brought some type of salad tongs things. Raph's face lit up and said "my sais! thank god! Now I'm ready to find my brothers"

I looked confused and said "that's silver were. not a weapon." his face went red and chucked the 'sais' at me. I screamed and ducked. They put a gaping hole in a wall.