Chapter 27

"I don't know. I'm only 4. I don't know how to use this thing." Venus snapped at Mikey. Mikey asked Venus how to use the blowtorch. HA!

Anyway, we were about done with the weaponry. we had a suit of armor for everyone, and some more advance weapons.

Remember that surprise I was making Mikey, well, that was a portable video game holder because he likes to play with my B-MO more than I do, so I decided to make a little suit cace for it so Mikey can pack it in.

We were almost done when I said "I need a little brake. this is just to much." as I walked out to the hallway I heard Ryan say that he needed one two.i I ignored it and just walked walked out to the court yard, and looked at the stars above.

I heard Ryan walk in the court yard. I turned around and said "hey Ryan. how you doing?" he just lifted a paw up to signal that he was fine.

When he got to where I was siting he asked "hey Bethy, why did you get mad at me when you found out that I was working with the Foot?" I just looked at my feet and said "I told you how bad the Purple Dragons, and the Foot were. so when I saw you with the foot symbol on your T-Shirt, I kinda felt like you ignored me. and now look at us. your a big gray cat, and I'm a big fat turtle, that can barely control her temper. now we can't even see are family. this is all my fault. if I hadn't pushed you in the mutagen, none of this would of happened."

Ryan looked at me and said "ok, I can tell you 4 things that is wrong with that stay meant.

1: you were not ignored

2:your not fat

3:you can control your temper, you just decide not to

4:it's not your fault. it's mine. I knew how bad the foot was. I just thought that if you felt that way, you'd like me to keep you company. I don't get one thing tho."

"Ok. what is that?"

"You were mad at me, but not at Rachel. why?"

I looked up at him and said "because she quit. and she didn't know that I was working with the guys at the time. you didn't. you fought the guys and didn't even think about how I felt. I was very disappointed."

Ryan looked like he was having a flash back. He just looked down and just stayed there. he looked like he was about to cry. ok now I feel bad.

I just stood up and started to walk back to the castle when I heard Ryan say "do you still like me, A-as a friend?" I said no and he asked if I'd take him back. I tuned around and said "I'm sorry. it to late for that."

He just put his head in his hands and sobbed.

After I calmed him down knuckles came in the court yard and said "Hey! We need to go! NOW!" I looked at him and said "got a tued?" He gave me a glare and said "did I hit you with a ninja star? I don't recall doing so." I just kicked him in between the legs and walked away.

Ok. I know that was a little harsh. but if you give me audited, you get hurt. (True story)

When we all went back inside everyone was in armor.

The plain was that we split into teams of 2. sonics friends and Mario are going to stay here and protect the people and Finn, Jake, and all of us are going to face the Litch. Bubble gum gave us these neckless that will allow us to reject the Litch's spells.

we thought sence sonic and mario is good at protecting people that it will be a good spot to put them in. we also thought that Finn and Jake had done this before, that they will be ably to do this. and the litch is a mutant so the boys can deal with this. and thanks to my ablity of seeing the dead, i should come along.

we were all about to go the Litchs lair when venus tugged in my arm. she looked at me with puppy eyes. i knew what that meant. i picked her up and looked at her in the eyes and said "venus. i know what your thinking but no. you cant come. its to dangerus. its the same deal with you going to surface, or wondering the sewers all by yourself. i dont really know whats up there."

"oh, come on! i can help, please. "

"i didnt say you couldnt help. i said you cant come face the Litch with us."

venus crosed her arms and said "fine."

i put Venus down and patted her head. i caught with the guys and headed off.