chapter 31

i finley got out of the litchs trance. when i came to i saw that the litch was on the ground headless. then i saw everyone (including Finn and Jake) aroung the pool.

i ran over and aksed what they were doing. Ryan walked over and said "ok your not going to like this but, we saw Venus tackle the Litch and she fell in the pool. luckily she has the emeralds."

I was so mad at Ryan when he said 'luckily she has the emeralds.' Thing. so I kicked him in the face and yelled "DUDE! MY SISTER IS IN THERE! SHE IS BEING FRIED AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE CHAOS EMERALDS!? THAT'S LOW!"

I ran to the pool and tried to jump in, but Donnie and April grabbed me. I struggled to get free but I was being pined to the ground by Donnie and April. "It's ok. well get her out. We called up Flame princess to swim down there and get her."

Well, flame princess came here in a matter of minutes. she said that she will be up in 1 minute. She jumped down and went looking for her.

When she got to the surface she brought up a little over baked turtle, I just fell to my knees and checked for any type of breathing. she did but it was very shallow. that's when I got scared.

I grabbed Venus's body and started to run to the surface. Mikey looked at me and said "what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to save my little sister!" ok that came out louder then I expected.

I jumped up the ledge with Venus in my hands and ran to the surface. I turned on the haver boots and flue as fast as I could to the candy kingdom.

"YO! WAIT UP!" I heard April say. I looked behind and saw April flying towards me. I slowed and let her get closer to me.

As we were flying April asked "what were you and Ryan talking about? it looked like it was upsetting for Ryan sense it made him cry." I just looked at her and said "well, Ryan was trying to apologize. and we talked about why I was mad at him and not at Rachel."

"Why were you mad at him but not at Rachel?"

"Rachel quit the moment she saw me. and she didn't know how bad the Foot was. Ryan did. I trusted him. and he let me down." April looked shocked. she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm fine. really. I really don't care. plus he tried to kill the guys, and me! I'm not going to accept his apology. and when me and Raph were kidnapped! he didn't help at all. he didn't let us out!" April shrugged and said "look at the bright side. you had your first kiss. and its with a boy you like, so, he helped in a way." (I still didn't have my first kiss, so, just FYI.)

I punched April lightly on the shoulder, and said "really? not helping. look can you stop fooling around? I can see the candy kingdom."

When we got there everyone had a big party for us waiting for us. I'd like to celebrate but my sister is in parole. I just whipped past them and ran into a hospital room.

I went to get some medical staff, but I found no one. I guess they were all at the party. but I needed someone now!

Then I remembered that I knew how to work some of the equipment, from my grandma, and working with the foot.

So I grabbed some equipment and put the medical clothing and went to work. I just wanted Venus to be ok.