Chapter 9

Me (Bethany/Beth), Mikey, finn, and Jake were walking up to a arctic type place when we saw 2 things in the distant. They were green an- wait GREEN! THAT'S LEO AND DONNIE! I grabbed Mikey and said

"THAT'S LEO AND DONNIE! WE FOUND THEM!" We ran up to them and gave them a huge hug. we were so happy! I hugged Donnie but he was sweaty. I pushed him away and said "EWWW! Your sweaty."

Donnie rolled his eyes and explained that he ended up in a fire kingdom. what ever that means. but the fire king said that sense he intruded into the castle, he had to become a slave. he said that Leo got him of there before he over heated.

As for Leo, his story is that he was was in a big field and right in the middle was a huge tree house. he explained that he stool some food, and got some energy to try and find us.

Jake smacked Finn upside the head and said "I TOLD YOU SOMEONE CAME IN WHEN WE WERE SLEEPING! You owe me $20."

I thought that was amazing. Leo would never steel something from anyone! On less its from someone he hates. Shedder for example. then we felt a sharp wind run by. Finn looked up and asked "what the heck was that?!"

Donnie looked up and said "I don't know, but where's April?"

Me, Mikey and Finn looked at each other and me and Mikey screamed "NOT IT!"

Finn groaned and said "see that mountain right there? that's where 'April' is."

Donnie's face turned bright red and yelled "MY APRIL IS IN THERE! WE GOT TO SAVE HER! NOW!"