Chapter 23 (different POV)

Donnie POV

Well this is great. first Beth climes that she's a psychic and now she has a younger SISTER! What's next.

Well I didn't have time to complain. we needed to save Princess Peach. Jake called a guy named Flame-Bo. And he looked like a kitten made out of fire. and I know that was fiscally imposable. but he said this creepy chant and then spit at are forehead. it burned a little bit but are body's turned a light blue.

Flame-Bo said "nows you ready to save the Captives." Finn pulled out a little pellet and said "thanks." then he tossed it in the air. Flame-Bo grabbed it and popped it in his mouth.

then we headed in the castle. and I do have to admit. it WAS really cool. Raph kept calling out "Venus!" Jake was still holding Finn and he looked like he was having a good dream. I really wanted to know what that boy is thinking.

Princess Bubblegums POV

"We need the extra blood guys! She's losing more of it as we speak!" I screamed.

her heart beat was going slower and slower. her green skin was getting lighter. We had everyone who had experience with this type of stuff. All the staff at the candy hospital, doctor princess, and her B-MO trying to find some more help.

We got the blood and we started to pump the blood in Beth's body. my staff put a oxygen mask on her. she was starting to get a little color back and the whole staff feel on the floor saying "oh thank glob!" or "that's math."

I needed a breather. I never worked so hard in my life. Nurse pop-cake came and said "are you ok princess?" I was fine. tiered. but fine.

I knew she shouldn't of gone. she needed to stay here. and now her life was almost lost. But what she thought she was doing right. and she was. in a way.

Mikeys POV

i thought it was cool that Beth had a little sis. but she never mentioned her before. i wonder why? when we walked around the castle finn was coming too. then as we were walking we saw big turtles. COOL! WERE NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE! i was about to shake his hand but mario pulled me back and then he stomped on it then all there was a shell. then he kicked it knocking all the turtles down.

all are mouths hung open. he murdered 4 turtles in 1 hit. thats just crule. mario looked at us and saw that we were ofended. he had a little sweat go down his face and said "sorry. just if you touch those kupas. YOU DIE!"

well. that dose ease my nerves a little.

then we hured a scream then a little girl scream out "HELP US!" we ran as fast as we could to help them out. then we saw Bowser and peach hugging a little turtle. that must of been Venus.

(let me explain a little bit about Venus. she is about 5. very much like mikey. but is alot smarter. youll know more later. back to the story.)

Venus POV

we were stuck in a cage and i was doing the best to stay calm. but i just wanted to see Ante Beth. A big turtle wearing a red mask said "Are you Venus?" I just nodded. They must of been friends with Beth.

Everyone but the turtles and a red haired girl went to the big monster. they fought him and stuff. it was cool to watch.

The turtle with the orange mask picked me up and cared me out of the cage. the man wearing blue picked up the princess and said "let's a go." The turtles had no arguments. they just got out of there.

After we got into a city made out of candy. cool, may I add. we headed to the castle. there we went to a big room with a lot of stuff that doctors would use.

the turtle put me down and I looked around. then in a bed I saw Ante Beth sleeping in a bed with stuff on her. she was I really light green. she didn't look good.

Then a pink lady came in and said "welcome back guys. how was the trip?" the man with the green hat and overalls said "I'm pooped!" then he walked to a bed and fell asleep.

I walked up to the lady and said "what's wrong with ante Beth?" the lady picked me up and said "Beth isn't feeling good. but she'll be fine."

Then she took me out of the room.