chapter 26

well, I left them there thinking. i was to worried about altamily loseing my life.

I got some spare medal and started to make something that was a suprise for Mikey. and i think he'll like it.

i was about to make the first handle on Mikeys surprise, when splinter came in. i just said hi and keap working. I knew he was going to say something so i keap a ear hole open. then i heard Splinter say "why do you think we should team up with are rivels?" i just said "i dont know, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

i knew that we werent done so i stopped working."that is a good idea. It just that, well... you just woke up from a comma. i dont know if this idea is a good one right now." he said walking over. I turned around and said "what choice do we have? if we keep being at each others heads, well be going nowhere fast! well be fighting so much, that we wont be focesed on what really matters. witch is getting home. i know i woke up from a comma, and i know its risky, but I need to keep my sister Venus safe. i promiesed her that id risk my life to keep her safe. And I'm not braking it because of me being under medical super vision."

Splinter looked like I just joined back with the foot! I just put my head down and thought 'shoot. my temper got me aging.' I turned around and started working on Mikey's surprise, feeling really bad. I heard Splinter walk out of the room, and I just feel on the floor in tears.

I just wanted to keep the guys safe. They are my best friends. we need to work together and save are shells. If I don't save the world, I'd feel like its my fault.

When I calmed down, I went down stairs to get something to drink and I saw everyone looking at blue prints, bringing medal and making weapons. I asked what was going on and Leo said that they thought about what I said and the decided that they can stop being at each others heads long enough to defeat the Litch.