Last Word

Just a heads up, this story is in no way a platonic one. Also, the next chapter begins my evil plot, muahaha.

~Selena~

The ride back to the tour buses was a quiet and tired one. Everyone had been screaming and having fun all day that we were practically exhausted. After making it out of the van, the dim space was packed with dancers and backup singers. We all were going to our respective buses . Nick and I had turned on a movie, cuddling up in the bed as time ticked on. He had been doing his best to get me onto other roller coasters hours ago, but like a mountain, I was not moved. I was now embraced in his arms, his fingers slowly trailing against my skin.

"I had a lot of fun today." His voice filled the air as I took in a deep breath.

"Me too."

"You think we could ever escape and do this in LA sometime."

"We could try." I studied the characters on screen, my chest slowly aching. This had turned into a new nightly routine where I would fall deep into thought about different topics and regret feeling that way about them. I was a wreck on the inside. To ease my thoughts, I shifted, facing Nick before placing my lips against his. He took no time at all to return the favor, his embrace tightening as I slowly pulled away. In order to clear my mind, I was going to give into Nick's desires. He had been tossing hints at me since he flew out to see me. I just chose to ignore them for some unrealistic reason. But without hesitation, I slowly began to peel one layer of clothing off after the other. I had to clear my mind. I just had to.

Hours later, daybreak was upon us. My body felt completely relaxed. Nick had been smiling at me the moment I opened my eyes. I stuck out my tongue as he kissed my forehead. The day would be a busy one, and so spending time with him would be non existent. I sat up, stretching just as a chill fell over my chest. I was definitely still naked. I gathered a clump of sheets between my fingers and pressed it against my skin. Nick slowly ran his hand against my back before I swatted at him.

"I have to get dressed. I have a long day today, so behave yourself." I told the man laying next to me.

"You bet." He wouldn't stop trialing my back, my spine tingling as I took in a few deep breaths. I slowly felt a jolt before the bus began to move. I crawled out of bed, grabbing some yoga pants and a top from a dresser and making it into the bathroom. My shower was quick and straight to the point. Pulling on my clothes before making it out where Nancy, my driver, was sitting.

"You're awake." The woman smiled back at me. "We're heading to the venue now."

"Oh." I shook my head, standing behind her seat as the road passed by. Demi and I had an interview around noon, and a meet and greet around one thirty. The concert was at three and we'd have to be on the road by six. Days like this I wish I had a twin or a stand in double. I stepped into the small kitchen, searching the fridge before grabbing a salad and taking a spot on the small sofa. My phone had been left behind all day yesterday, and so I skimmed through it as Nick joined me. He was dressed, his smile still very evident.

"So are we heading to the venue?" Nick questioned me.

"Yeah. We should be there by eleven. Demi and I have to head on over to the radio station and complete an interview before one. Maybe I should see if she's awake." I quickly dialed her phone without a word of protest. Nick dug into my salad as the ringer went on and on. I was about to hang up and redial until it clicked over.

"H-hello?"

"Are you still sleeping?"

"Sel?"