Touch Me With Slow Hands

Enjoy!

~Selena~

     Sometime between browsing through necklaces and hats, Demi and I found ourselves in a small swim shop. The place was narrow and cluttered, but the one product in which they sold, was actually the very one we needed. Swimsuits. I had playfully poked Demi's side minutes ago, whispering in her ear that she should model a bikini for me. She was surprised and a bit taken back by the request, but made her way into the shop none the less. I now stood outside of the manmade curtain awaiting her big reveal.

     "How's it going in there?" I pondered, shifting on my heels in anticipation. My face was warm, my heart slowly trying to find a respectable beat as I nibbled on my bottom lip.

     "Ta-da." The sound of the shifting fabric caused me to study it until Demi's outstretched hand fell into mine. I gazed up, finding myself blushing as I took in her appearance. Now I've seen her in bathing suits and bikinis before, but I had never truly admired her in them. Her skin was tanned just enough that it brought out the freckles against her nose which she crinkled by smiling. The silence of the space overtook me as my eyes slowly trailed down her frame. The bright blue fabric complemented her skin perfectly.

     "You uh..."

     "Your turn." Demi shuffled me into the small space, stepping out before closing the makeshift curtain. I hadn't moved, my ears numbed as my heart rapidly pounded causing a deafening silence to engulf me. I struggled to gulp, my eyes flickering across the room before Demi began talking. I tried to pay attention, but the humming in my ears were the least of my problems. I could feel the tingling that once encompassed me before. It had been a little over three weeks since Demi and I even came close to touching the other, intimately at least. And I never knew how badly I wanted her up until moments like these, when I would just look at her and feel everything all at once.

     As I stood in what I assumed to be silence, I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes before breathing out. Although it was nearing into the late afternoon, we still had around an hour before the sun went down. Demi hadn't disclosed what she wanted us to do on the beach, but with my mind racing, I tried my best not to even imagine anything at all.

     "Sel, are you almost done?"

     "What?" I found my words, gazing around the tiny space just before the curtain slid open a bit.

     "What's taking you so long? Are...what are you doing?"

     "Nothing." I shook my head.

     "Clearly, I can see that." Demi stepped into the already cramped space, closing the curtain before studying me. "You need help?"

     "What?" I was still trying to have my brain, body and heart stay on the same page. My heart was trying to kill me with feelings. My head was trying to cause me to over think, and before I could listen to my body on the matter, I quickly pinned Demi against the edge of the wall, my lips locking with hers as I closed my eyes. I had never been so bold in my actions before, it wasn't how I carried myself. Space is what I usually asked for and yet wanting to be close to this woman hadn't seemed close enough.

     "Sel." Demi's lips parted with mine before I cut her off once more. There was a part of me that was losing all control and we were still in a outdoor public place. If it wasn't for the lack of locals and tourists at this hour, we might have been caught by now. The second my hands cupped the woman's face she quickly turned her head, taking in a deep breath.

     "Dem.." My words brushed against her ear as she slid me back, holding onto my waist with this grin plastered across her face.

     "What the hell is happening?" She huffed out. "I mean, I don't mind...but...what the hell."