Say Yes

~Demi ~

As Selena showered I wondered how I ended up back in her grip. I pushed her away like usual. I stood my ground. But the second she fell into her drunken state I knew I had to take care of her. I was annoyed with myself. This back and forth between us definitely wasn't doing either of us any good. But I knew it was futile to fight it otherwise. I brushed my fingers through my hair knowing I'd have to make it back up to my hotel room.

"Sel, I'm leaving." I called out to her. The water must have deafened her, but just like I said, I left. The walk to my room was met with yells from fans and casual 'hellos' from my fellow tour mates. Once inside of my room I took a quick breather, gathering my composure before searching for something to wear. I grabbed a few clothes, changed as fast as I could before dashing down towards the small breakfast hall. There use to be days when I wouldn't even attempt to scarf down a meal, pushing plates of food away as if they were toxic. But today, I happily grabbed sliced fruits, bagels and other food just as Melissa strolled on over to me. Now, as I said before, she and I don't talk much. At least, I don't attempt to. We made it over towards a corner table, although I preferred if she stayed to herself.

"How's Selena?" She invited herself to sit across from me.

"She's good." I sipped on my orange juice. The room slowly collecting people to fill the space.

"She had a lot to drink last night. Blame Robert." The woman pointed out, grabbing a handful of granola from her plate. I usually wouldn't carry a conversation with her because after my last tour, I saw her true colors. But staying civil towards everyone on tour was a goal I set out to keep.

"Did you want something?" I rose my eyebrow.

"I just thought we could talk."

"Okay. But I'm kind of in a hurry." I wasn't lying. We had to head on over to the arena shortly. My day was practically penciled in with responsibilities.

"So if my eyes don't deceive me, which I doubt that they are. You've been playing both fields if you know what I mean." Melissa smirked, her fingers circling her fork as I tilted my head. Now everyone knew I was bisexual, it wasn't a thing to just come about in conversation. But with the way the red-headed woman was studying me, I shook my head.

"No, Melissa, elaborate for me." I studied her. Her hair draping across her cheeks before she rolled her eyes.

"Its dangerous territory to be sleeping with both Robert and Selena." She was so sure about her statement as she dug into her yogurt. I wouldn't say her words shook me, but my heart did skip a beat at the allegation.

"What?"

"What?" She responded after me, smirking.

"I'm glad that we've had this little talk." There was no way I was going to entertain her little jealous antics. I pushed myself up to stand as Melissa did the same.

"So it's true?"

"I'm not doing anything with anyone." I studied her, rolling my eyes at my own statement. "Well...maybe Robert, but he's....how is any of this your business?"

"It's not." She defensively crossed her arms. "But I've been thinking about how easy it was for you to just switch up on me. You're so use to playing the field that you don't see what kind of shit you leave behind."

"You have no idea what you're talking about." I shake my head as she shrugs.

"Robert, like myself, is just your past. Selena is going to be your here and now, until you get tired of her. And soon she'll join the rest of us in the long list of people you like to fuck over."