Chapter 39

(A/N this is like a mix of the 2003 series and 2012 series)

We all fell to the ground and looked at each other.

Sonic was all yellow. And Mario and Luigi were shining with a bright yellow cape.

I over heard Raph whisper "super hero want-a-be's." I looked at him and nudged him in the shoulder. He looked at me then gasped. I looked at my hands and they were glowing a really dark purple. in fact my hole body was glowing a dark purple. then I held up my hand and a black mass started to form. I didn't know what to do so I tossed it at the robot. the mass exploded with a big BANG!

I looked at the guys more closely and saw that they were all glowing the color of there masks. then I realized that were all effaced by the emeralds. I told them to hold up there hands, so they did.

When Leo did a big ball of water formed and he tossed it at the robot. Then he lowered his hand and just stared at it.

Then Rachel raised her hand and said "ME NEXT! OUT OF THE WAY!" Then she formed a big ball of iron! Then she shot it at the left arm, and it waged itself in it.

Mario flu up and formed a fire ball and tossed it at the iron ball knocking it down to the ground with a thud.

Then it was Mikey's turn. he raised his hand and it formed a big bolder. his had a smirk on his face. he turned to the robot and yelled "I always knew my attacks were rock solid!"

We heard Kriais voice come over the loud speaker saying "really, that's the best you can do?" he shrugged and Raph and said "well what are you doing? your just staying there taking are blows." then he formed a big ball of fire and flung it.

Last but not least was Donnie. he formed a ball of air and tossed it at the medal giant. he looked at his hand and said "MAN, I wish April were here. shed be SOOOO impressed!"

Then we looked at Finn and Jake. They were about normal but they could fly and there were a little stronger. Jake lifted a foot and kicked the leg of the robot.

Then Finn ran up and chopped part of the big toe.

Then we heard Cat-Tails say "well we aren't the only one who can attack!" the the robot raised its arm and shot a big thing of mutagen, AT RACHEL!

As it was flying to her I ran over and created a wall to protect us from the mutagen bullet.

When the cost was clear I took down the wall and yelled "YOU DESTROYED MY FAMILY! YOU DESTROYED MY SENSAS FAMILY," I said gesturing to the candy castle."AND YOU THINK I WILL ALOW YOU TO DESTROY MY BEST FRIENDS FAMILY! THAT MY FRIEND IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG!" then I made a massive ball of sprits and flung it at the robots head, that made it fall to the ground.

When it got to its feet we heard shredder say "you think your so tuff! lets see what would happen if you were crushed like a ant!"

"Bring. It. On!"

Everyone stared at me and screamed "WHAT!" even Cat-Tails!

Raph walked up and said "your not fast enough to do this. are your sure you want to do this?"

I nodded. he grabbed my arm and said "then I'm coming with you."

"So am I." Mikey exclaimed

"Count me in." Donnie sighed.

"We're going to do anything we can to help." Leo said.

We looked at the others and they nodded. I smiled and we all walked to the robot. sonic out us in a huddle and said "we need to combine all are powers."

The robots foot was lifted up. we connected are hands and we activated are powers.

Then a huge yellow mass was forming! as the foot was falling down we angled it up and we shot it up the robots leg.

"RUN!" Sonic yelled as the orb was flying up the robots "digestive system".

I hopped up on Raph's shell and everyone ran to hit the dirt. then all of the sudden we heard a huge BANG!

We have won.