Chapter 31 Just a Kiss

Chapter 31

Just a Kiss

Agni’s POV

I have never seen my Prince to be this delighted! Hime-sama is such a good influence on him… we were just on the way to Hime-sama’s mini office(which is Alois-sama’s second study room) because Claude-san told us she wanted to see us… early in this morning? Now that’s a surprise!

“Ohayo~ Sa-ku-ra!!!!”

“Ohayo gozaimasu Hime-sama…”

“Good morning also.” She replied. “I’m just asking when will you back in your country? I mean you have been on a long vacation, is that alright?”

“That’s fine..really.. My other brothers are there in fact… my company’s doing great even if I’m not there.” Soma answered.

“I see. That fits your personality… you slacker”

“Hahahahaha sharp words eh Sakura? You always work. Playing is more important. You can work anytime.”

“Unlike you, Your Excellence I am a dedicated person and my company will fall apart if I slack on my job.” She hissed.

“That reminds me… last night was exquisitely wonderful... I must give you something as a sign of my gratitude.”

Their constant bickering in a friendly way doesn’t surprise us anymore but what I didn’t count on was when my Master launched himself to her and rewarded her a kiss…… on her lips… in front of us!

(0__o)

Sign: Holy Shit….!!!!!

Soma’s POV

Hindi ko alam kung anong biglang sumapi sa akin… a kiss in the cheeks is what I intended… at the instant our lips met, I went blind, deaf, dumb, to everything except the delight of caressing her so completely. My fantasies of how her lips would feel had not included this hunger to never let go. Her lips were sheer silk, finer than any he’d ever felt….. I pulled away.

She looked at him shock.

Soma reached for her apologetically but she stepped backward, he saw fear in her expression. “Sakura! I----“

I was trying to explain, but fell silent when tears spilled over her cheeks , seemingly unstoppable… she ran from the room, her expression stark.

“Matte! Sa----“her butlers blocked my way.

“Get outta the way! Let me through!”

“Making my beloved Master cry is in itself unforgivable.” The golden eyed butler looked at me with animosity his voice cold and threatening. Even I felt afraid of my life.

“Claude-san…Don’t do anything reckless.”

Sebastian… the black haired man, his hair as black as the Raven with deep red eyes walked towards me quietly….He was always the calm one.

“Go to Milady. I’ll handle this.” He instructed the four-eyed butler then turned to Soma with murder in his eyes.”

“Agni… Give us some privacy, if you please.”

“Understood.”

Claude didn’t bother to knock…..

Claude’s POV

“It’s you.” She swallowed, rather as an afterthought. When she didn’t move for the longest time, I became concerned. “Milady, are you---“

“I’m fine… I think so… I supposed running away makes things more complicated. She fell back in her bed. “Soma’s nice. I do enjoy his company but that--- I’m confused.”