Chapter 1- mr styles

Monday 11th november

There are no seats near my friends, again... I always end up getting on last these days. I frown, sitting next to a small year seven who seems absolutely terrified of me.

She just stares out of the window with her headphones in, which I don't blame her for doing. I don't normally carry headphones with me cause there's normally seats with my friends but I really should because, lately, there's been none. I look around for someone to talk to until I spot Ella directly opposite me. She glares at me, laughing, turning back to Amy and Holly and back again to me. I stare at her and she giggles, whispering something into amys ear.

I decide to ignore them but then they steal my bag, throwing it to Tom at the back who empties all my books onto he floor and hands the empty bag back to me. Now my books and random things are all over the floor and micy and Heather are trying to pick them up while Josie flaps her hands around wildly, Trying to get one of the books off dan. Emily, as always, isn't helping. She's too busy visiting antisocial rock god world. I don't think she's even noticed that anything has happened, her music is so loud.

Soon everything is back in my bag and is passed back to me, skipping Amy. Josie is still trying to grab the book off dan and micy is literally on top of him reaching over to try and help Josie. Heather doesn't want to make a fool of herself so is just looking over her seat, glancing over every 5 seconds to see what's happening. I thought in year 11 people were meant to leave you alone... So much for that.

Soon the caldy boys have to get off and dan finally gives Josie the book, giving her a little smirk on the way out.

When we get off at school, I am almost in tears. The thought of my books going all over the bus terrifies me almost as much as when it actually happened. I can tell today is going to be great! I leave micy, Josie and heather to go to their form rooms and I go up the Stairs, past the library and into my form room, which is an RS room. By the time I have put some of the stuff in my bag in my locker, the bell has already gone and I run to the form room, bursting through the door and stumbling, breathless, to my seat while 27 girls faces stare at me, some sniggering and some just looking at me. Mr young ( my form tutor ) is half laughing, half frowning when I sit down in my seat. He shakes his head sarcastically at me and laughs as i sit in my seat next to Pranita.

When registration is over, i make my way to my first lesson. Chemistry. My chemistry teacher, mrs holt, has gone on maternity leave so we have a new teacher. Nobody really seems bothered about the supply, that is, until we see him. I walk into the lab, b15, not noticing the man at the whiteboard. He turns round and I gawk at him. He is tall and thin with an athletic build that makes me stare even harder. He has a mop of curly brown hair which he presently flicks out of his eyes. I fall in love almost immediately and I think most of the other girls do too. Especially Millie. She goes over to him and instantly strikes up conversation, making me jealous already.

It isn't long before he tells her to go and sit down and she pouts, strutting over to her seat and folding her arms. The gorgeous man turns around again and tells us all to sit down. All I can do is just stand there, not noticing that the rest of my class is sitting down. He has to tell me again and this time I notice everyone around me. I blush rapidly and sit back down, trying to straighten my hair.

"hello everyone" says mr gorgeous. His voice is as amazing as the rest of him. "I am mr styles" mr styles. Wow! What a name. Mr styles. Mrs Molly styles. Yes, I am mrs Molly styles. Oh what the hell! Why would a teacher go out with me?! Oh well, he's still gorgeous. Uh oh! I've drawn a massive heart on my chemistry book with mr styles written on it! I try to cover it up with my pencil case but Lydia, my friend sitting next to me, lifts it up and laughs, showing it to the whole form. I cringe and start tipexing it out, making a much bigger mess than it was in the first place. Suddenly mr styles is over my desk. I scribble out his name and write mr 'lyles instead. That still makes him think I fancy a teacher!!! This day is getting worse....