The Mark Of The Wolf

**** THIS STORY WILL NOT BE GETTING UPDATED AND IS ONLY WRITTEN UP TO CHAPTER 25 ***

I did make it quite clear that MOTW was not going to be worked on and I am a little frustrated by the negativity I am getting because of this. I had removed the whole story as to no mislead people but after being asked I put it back up for those who wanted to read the half-done story. To further warn people i did put in the stories BIO that it was not completed and still I am getting messages from people demanding an update. 

This story was written when I was sixteen - I am now twenty-one so please bear that in mind. 

Copyright © 2012 by Bethany Porteous (BethanyP). All Rights Reserved. 

Chapter One

"Come on Molly!" Jazz whined as she tugged at my arm. "We have to hit the road, the guys are waiting! We've planned this trip for months and now you have decided you're nervous about touring Ireland? What's the worse that could possibly happen?" Kidnapping? I mused in my head.

"I'm just nervous," I said quietly. "I haven't been this far from home before." Its true, Australia had been the only place I'd ever been my whole life, now I was in Ireland with my group of five friends, getting ready to tour all the landmarks after four years of hard study at University.

"I was nervous too. But I'm excited now, you just need to enjoy being free for a change Molly. 'Kay? Now come on, Rob's already mapped everything out, all we need to do, is check out of here, an get in the RV." She pushed me towards the door, and I picked up my duffel bag, carrying it downstairs from the B&B with me, to the reception area with Jazz.

"Hello girls, checking out I presume?" The owner smile at us, "I hope you all have a wonderful time, Ireland is a beautiful place."

"We will. Thanks so much for the wonderful stay," Jazz flashed a sweet smile and pulled me from the B&B leading me out to the RV.

"Ah good, you girls take forever!" Sarah complained as she took our bags off us and threw them inside the RV. "It arrived this morning. No more B&B's my friend, we are travelling in style." She bounced inside, and I followed leaving Jazz to talk outside with Rob who was looking at a map and drawing various dots around it.

When I got in the other two boys were sitting at the table playing a game of cards, poker from the looks of it. Sarah squeezed her way in so I went to explore what would be my home for the next month. The bunk beds were small, but Sarah, Jazz and myself had already dibbsed the double, but I knew I would end up on the couch, they'd kick me off eventually because I'd let them.

The small kitchen against the side was cute, along with the booth and the built in couch-like seats. All in all it made for a comfortable travel and I couldn't wait to get moving. Rob came in after making sure everything was locked, Jazz closed the door and yelled shotgun and Rob got comfortable in the drivers seat.

It was obvious that Jazz had the hots for Rob, she denied it of course when I'd secretly got Sarah to ask her about it. But I knew, from the way she acted or she constantly touched his arm that there was something there. But....Rob liked Sarah...Sarah who was going out with Chase one of the boys. I looked over at them playing cards, catching John's eye. He smiled and pat the seat next to him, but I shook my head, waved my travel book and sat down in the couch.

John had been like this since the last week of Uni. Constantly texting me, hugging me whenever we saw each other. I knew he liked me, I may be quiet but I wasn't stupid and brainless.

I flicked open my book, that held the planner for our trip. Ireland for the whole month of December, then we'd head off to England for the New year and then a major leap to Spain. I was starting to get excited as I looked at all the circled locations on the map.