43:hibari/kurosna

kurosna: wait for me!!!

hibari:why did you follow?This is my fight.

kurosna:what?!! Yai is not only yours! She is my best friend too!

'oh ho ho...You think I will let you interfere with misu's plan?' kumanji walked out from behind a corner.

hibari: move aside.I will not show mercy.

kumanji: oh ho ho... you think you are so strong.

hibari: You are just a magician playing with tricks.No skills, no technique,you are not worth my time.Move.

kumanji:YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID.

Indigo flames burn the ground and walls formed around him and kurosna.It was exactly like how it happened to erima and ryohei.Hibari lit up flames onto his tonfas and hitted the wall right in front of him.That small move was amplified by the cloud flames. That caused a series of walls to falter like dominos.He walked through the route that he created after destroying the walls.

hibari: come out.I  don't have the time to play with you.

Suddenly hands started surfacing from the ground they reached for hibari when the hands got burned off by storm flames. 'told you to wait for me.You need me.'

hibari patted her head 'I am fine.I can handle this myself.It's just time consuming.'

kurosna:hibari...don't treat me like a child anymore.I can take care of myself.

hibari: you are a child.My sister.

Suddenly a big plant grows from the ground and started spitting blue flames seeds, hibari dodged them easily while kurosna used thunder flames to create a barrier to block herself from the flames.The seeds landed behind them and started growing rapidly forming more plants spitting more seed bullets.Kurosna used storm flames and and burned the ground, with the combination of hibari's pure cloud fame, the storm flame increased in amount and destroyed all the plants around them.

hibari:looks like it will take quite a long time.

'ahhhhh.........Don't!!! Not that!!! Not that!!! Its the only thing I have for him.' it was yai screaming from the top of the building.

hibari:yai!!!!Tsk.

Hibari was pissed he wanted to go to yai's rescue.But there was the annoying opponenet standing here to fight him.There was his sister he had to care for.He lit up a huge amount of cloud flames and started knocking the walls down.All the walls were destroyed as the effects were being amplified by the cloud fames.Not only the maze walls down and destroyed into little pieces of rocks, the walls of the house were barely standing.They were cracking and ready to let the house fall into rubbles.Big pieces of celings started to fall and land everywhere.

kurosna: go.I will handle here.

hibari: I won't leave you alone.

'ahhhh........!!!!!!!!!!!' yai's voice filled the house.She sounded desperate,she sounded in pain.

kurosna bit her lips and blood flowed, 'GO .I NEED TO MAKE THAT BASTARD PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY SISTERS.I NEED TO DO THIS ALONE.  And for that to happen, I trust nii-san to make him pay.And I will help by holding this bastard here. '

hibari smiled 'my little sister has grown up.' He hurried onto his way.

kurosna:come out kumanji.There's nothing to hide..

Mist flames filled the atmosphere,suudenly *clank* kurosna's scythe blade mets kumanji's. 'neh...you can't trick me.I have 360 degrees vision.' kurosna said. Then, thunder flames flowed down her scythe and electrified him.He turned into nothing,it was an illusion.Than, many kumanji's appeared before her.

kuronsa: illusions...the most troublesome element of them all.Oh well.

She charged forward and sliced every single illusion in attempt to find the real one.It was no use they just kept dissapearing and increasing ach time she destroyed a few.It was getting tired for her. 'that's it man...I give up...' she sat on the floor. 

 kumanji: hahaha...I expected that.Useless vongolas.

A big carnivorous plant grew from one of the kumanji's side and opens it big mouth.It wraps around kurosna and squeezes her causing kurosna to show discomfort.Finally, the plant put her in its mouth and ingests her.

kumanji: Thanks for the flames.this is weird...mist flames??I don't remember seeing her utilising any.

 'ohya I am surprised you actually notice that.' an unfamiliar voice said.

'hmm...well that's all he's worth.Eating people's flames like a glutton.' it was kurosna.

kumanji:what???You aren't dead??Than....that must be an illusion.

 Many kurosnas started to appear , 'tsk, they're all illusions.'kumanji said.

 'are they?' kurosna snickered.The kurosnas started charging forward kumanji.Kumanji stood his stead and let the kurosnas go past him.

 'not bad.At least you can se through that.' the unfamiliar voice said.

 kumanji:who are you?

'mukuro rokudo.'

 kumanji:ah....that rome's family.

mukuro: well now that you know, I must kill you.

Just than ,' hi.' kumanji turned his head around and saw a katana placed onto his neck.Kurosna behind him whispering into his ear, 'are you ready to die?'

'damn you!!!!!' he made a plant eat up that kurosna but it turned into an illusion.

Mist clouded the area and visibility became low.Out of the mist,kurosna could be seen walking towards him despite the low visibility.

'hahaha…this won't work.'kumanji created more plants and they went through her. *splash* blood was flowing through the holes of her body. 'what?!!She's real?!!Oh well.she's  going to be dead anyway.'

The standing kurosna who was full of wounds walked towards him swinging left and right like a zombie. 'tsk!'kumanji made more plants to go through her.But for some reason kurosna managed to dodge them all. 'WHAT THE FUCK??!!WHY HASN'T SHE DIE?'

*drip…splash…*kumanji's eyes widened and looked below.A Trident had been inserted into his abdomen. 'no…why…it's not possible…' The Trident was taken out and more blood oozed out.Kumanji collapsed to the floor.

mukuro:kufufufu…you were too arrogant.The zombie-like kurosna is an illusion. You were too confident that you could predict all of my moves.

kumanji:than…the wounded kurosna…?

kurosna climbed over while her body was covered with wounds and blood still oozing. She grabbed onto his shirt, 'you lose…return…yai…' she was breathing heavily. Her hands finally gave way and she collapsed right beside kumanji.

kumanji:tsk…I was too concentrated on the kurosna illusion.I actually believed that zombie-like kurosna is real…I'm…such an idiot.

mukuro:kufufu…don't say that,you're just arrogant.

'kurosna!!!!' dino ran over and hugged her in his arms. 'are you crazy??'tears fell from his eyes.

kurosna:di…no…*cough* *cough*sorry…

dino:don't say anything.I'll get help.Over here!!

kurosna:pro…mise…me.Yai…

Dino: I promise.Just don't say anything already.

mukuro:I've taken revenge for my rome.I'm leaving now.

dino:won't you stay and help?

mukuro:help?kufufufu…I don't help mafias.I just needed to take revenge and for that moment our goals were the same.That's all.

He dissapeared into the mist.