38:I'm not yours to control

casper: lift up your arms and dance my puppets.

The third body changed it flames from sun to mist.

Suddenly hibari opens his weapon box and lets the hedgehog out.The hedgehog expands and attacks yai.Yai uses her blades to stpp the attack but the attack was too strong and broke her blades. The spikes went into yai's body. Yai forcefully backs off .

tsuna:yai!!

gokudera:what's wrong with that bastard?!!

kurosna:something's wrong.

hibari:what's wrong mukuro? Since when did you become so weak?You're a worthy opponent. I'll give you that.Now,show me your best.

tsuna:mukuro?Did hibari-san mistook yai as mukuro?

gokudera:it must be because of the mist flame.

kurosna:tsk,yai!!!You have to do something about the thin layer of mist flame.

yai:no shit.

Yai's wound had healed fully.

casper: I see.I've been observing you.Your wounds heal one by one in between of every 10 seconds.

yai:that's not going to change anything. It only brings burden to my body.

hibari lits up his tonfas with flames and charges towards yai.Hibari swipes to the left and than to the right. There was an opening and hibari takes the chance to attack. Yai manages to block his attack with her leg.The wall behind yai suddenly cracks and a pound like impact was made on the wall.The same thing happened on the wall hibari was at.

reborn:both of them are increasing the impact by using the cloud flame.

yamamoto:how intense.If one of them doesn't match the other's level of impact, that person will lose.

ryohei:I thought yai uses blades?

yai:hahaha...it's been a long time I've so much fun.But I cannot let you off.I'll kill you!! Gabi.

tsuna:who's gabi?

Rome: gabi was an assasin who yai was told to kill as a mission. She fought him for very long. But never got to kill him.

gokudera:tsk,so now she's under illusion too!

reborn:this is bad,both of them are very serious. They might really kill each other.

Suddenly yai was thrown backwards to the wall.She vomits blood onto the floor.

yamamoto:yai lost.

kurosna:no,it just mean one thing. Yai is running low on cloud flame. Tsk,if she could make her own cloud flame than she would be fine.

yai:this is not over!!

hibari:you've disappointed me.I expected more.

yai:I've more to give, don't get disappointed so fast yet.

Yai charged forward,litting up her body with storm flame. 'touch me and you're gone.' She takes out 2 short blades.

hibari:interesting.

kurosna:she's serious. Those blades aren't like her normal ones.They don't break easily and aren't as sharp.

yamamoto:that what are they for?

Rome: close combat.Her expertise.

Hibari charged forward too,dodging her attacks and trying to attack.But everythime he tries to attack, it got blocked by yai's blade.

They were quite close to each other. They were at each other arms reach.They could kill each other easily. But they were panting heavily. Exhausted to move.

yai:ooi.

hibari:what?

yai:can we...stop?

hibari:I guess we had enough fun.

Suddenly hibari charges towards casper and attacks him. Casper moved backwards to dodge but it was no use.The thin cloud flame increased his impact and it pushed casper all the way to the wall.The wall cracked and his body sunked it.It was not over.Storm flame burned through the walls.The wall had a huge hole and a charred body.

yai comes out from the room that is behind casper.

yai:now it's over.

casper:how...did you know?

hibari:mukuro doesn't do close conbat.

yai:gabi is a crazy asshole who doesn't think. He just chops anything. He always make mass destruction.

casper:hahaha...know your enemy well huh.

___________________________

flashback~

They're face were close to each other.And they whispered to each other's ears.

hibari:who are you?

yai:that's my question.

hibari:hibari kyouya.

yai:What??!!We're under illusions.I'm yai.

hibari:let's just play along for now.

end of flashback~ 

____________________________

misu:that useless piece of shit.well...I guess you can't expect much from illusionist.