30:hibari and erima

yai:ok,let's start with erima. Before that let me say first that,everyone has more than 1 flame attributes. And I have 2.Cloud being my primary flame and rain my secondary. As all idiots know,primary mean that I have more cloud flame then my storm.Any questions?

erima:no, except one. I want to challenge you.

yai:sure, that was part of the training anyway.

Erima charges toward yai with a lit up flame dagger. She threw it towards yai but missed.It landed onto the tree behind and the storm flame destroyed that part of the tree causing it to falter.Erima dissapears in a flash and appears behind yai in the next.The dagger was about to land when yai raised her hand and an invisible small impact pushed erima away and onto the ground.

yai: shadow step.A high speed movement.You learnt it from some assasin?

erima:how did you know?!

yai:I'm an assasin too and I always use it.

erima:how did you even do that just now?

hibari:there was a slight use of cloud flame.

yai:as expected of hibari.I increased the impact of my action which is swinging my hand by using the cloud flame. That's why you felt a small push.

erima:Be my teacher.I may not like you,but I respect your abilities.

yai:I'm really starting to like you.

erima:what...?Are you...?Are you...?

yai:no I'm not a lesbian.

erima:are you sure?? Cos I don't mind a girl to like me.I am pretty popular.

yai:-_-lll ooi......wake up from your dream already. Erima,you've a lot of storm flame inside you.Let your emotions flow.Don't coop them inside.

erima:but I've been trained to let my extreme emotions to be kept inside.

yai:I know, but emotions are your greatest strength. Let them out,they are who you are.

erima closes her eyes and deep breathes. Trying to let all emotions overwhelm her.Suddenly storm flames lits up on her body followed by a thin coat of thunder flame.She opened her eyes unbelieving that she has found a new power.She was so happy that she cried.Suddenly she fainted.

yai:I guess her body not used to releasing such large power.

kusakabe:I'll carry her to the infirmary.

yai:it's your turn hibari.

hibari:friendly spar?

yai:not today.You saw how I used a small action to push erima away didn't you?

hibari:I've to master that?

yai:don't look down on it,if you don't grab the timing right on litting the cloud flames.Nothing will be produced.

hibari:I'm a genius.

yai:arrogant faced