2:nina's mystery

(nina's pic)

erima leaves the indoor garden and heads towards the exit. She passes by fuuta's room and decides to knock on his room.Fuuta knows everything there is to ranking. He can rank anything accurately.

*knock knock*

fuuta opens his door.

fuuta:you must be the new external family advisor head.

erima:I'm erima.

fuuta:nice to meet you.Is there anything you need?

erima:I would want to find out things about Nina.

fuuta:eh...I'm not really allowed to say things about her.

erima:I'm part of the family, I must know some stuff.

fuuta:ok then,she has a complicated relationship with hibari-san.

erima:complicated?You mean she's not hibari's sister?

fuuta:I'm not very sure,tsuna-nii never told much about her to me.But everytime I try to rank her,nothing comes up.Apparently her real name is not  hibari nina.But she's so close to hibari-san.

first name:nina

last name:Hibari

erima:thank you.You've done a lot for me.Anything I can do to repay you.

fuuta:erm,it may be too much to ask.But...can you tell me her real name when you find out so I can rank her.

erima:I'll try.She's mysterious, interesting too. She's getting my attention.

erima continues onto the corridor after getting some answers. She meets kyoko and haru.erima then decides to ask kyoko about nina.After all kyoko is tsuna's wife.She should know more than fuuta.

erima:do you know anything about nina?

kyoko:yeah.I'm not really supposed to talk about her but you're family, I guess it's okay. She's really nice to us.She's really good at making tea ,both Japanese traditional and British traditional.

haru:Even hibari-san looks for her to make tea.I'm so jealous of hibari-san who has such a great sister.

kyoko:yeah,me too.The tea you just drank,she taught me how to make it.Fragant isn't it?But I still can't make it as well as her.

haru:oh...and and I'm really jealous of her,she can go with them,whenever they go out to do buisness and we can't. Tsuna -san says it's too dangerous.

kyoko:haru,I think it's time we go.Tsuna is still waiting for us in the indoor garden.