12:erima vs puffy.

aurogate:puffy,try not to be such a loser like them.

puffy:no problem, your wish is missy's command.

gokudera:*giggles*puffy,what a girly name.And missy,he calls himself missy.

nina:and listen to his voice, so sissy.Maybe he's a gay.And he's the girl one .

Gokudera and nina hifis and giggle in a corner.They try to control their laughter and the moment ryohei asks'are you guys ok?' Both of them start to laugh loudly. Nina laughed too hard that she vomitted blood.

nina:shit,I laughed too hard. hahahaha...

gokudera:are you sure?hahahaha...

erima:-_-lll they're still laughing about that...

puffy:hmph,they will never understand the beauty of me.

erima:ya ya,let's get this over with natural phenomenon person.

Erima takes out 2 of her daggers and lit them with storm flame.

puffy:are you sure?That might not be enough to defeat me.

erima:we'll see.

Puffy opens his rain flame box and a squirrel comes out.

erima:and who's underestimating who.

The squirrel jumps onto erima's shoulder, the flame caught onto her and froze her shoulder. The squirrel hops off her shoulder and continue to jump onto her head but erima was quick enough to move backwards to dodge the squirrel's next hop.The squirrel wasn't about to give up.It lands on the floor and jumps towards erima,she used her dagger and blocked the squirrel from hopping onto her.She increased her storm flame trying to destroy the squirrel,but the squirrel retreated instantly.

puffy:horrible isn't it?Such a small thing but capable of such horrible things. Anywhere this cute thing touches would instantly turn into ice.

erima:high density rain flame...not bad I've to say.I might have really underestimated you.Time to get serious.

Erima opens her box weapons and a thunder flame wombat comes out.

The wombat opens its mouth and produces a bolt ready to fire anytime.The squirrel charges forward and hops onto the back of the wombat .The rain flame engulfed the wombat.

puffy:now we know who's the winner.

erima:what makes you so sure? Look again.

Suddenly, there were tiny bolts surrounding the blue flame.Soon the bolts increased and a huge charge was released from the back of the wombat.The squirrel hopped off quickly to avoid getting electrocuted. The ice frozen around the wombat broke off as the charge was released.

puffy:what the?!

gokudera:nice.

nina:not bad.

ryohei:what just happened?

gokudera:she made her wombat put on a thin layer of defense that can't really be seen before the squirrel jumped on froze the wombat.And when the squirrel hopped onto the wombatand was in the processing of freezing the wombat,she increased the layer of defense on the wombat. That's why it looked like the the wombat was defeated.But actually it's still alive.

puffy:that's it.

puffy opened another box weapon and a pair of gloves was equipped onto his hands.There were thunder flame on it.

puffy:you didn't expect that did you?that I am actually more of a thunder flame user.I can easily win this.

erima:hahahaha...you're really naive like a little girl.

puffy:what did you say?!

Erima lighted her 2 daggers with storm flame.

erima:have you forgotten about them?

puffy:rain flame vs storm flame. This is simple logic,water will always win fire.

Puffy sent his rain flame squirrel after erima.It jumped onto her,she stopped the squirrel by using her dagger.

puffy:and you think 1 dagger is enough? Dont underestimate me!

The squirrel increased its flame and erima's storm flame becomes smaller by the minute.

erima:what the?!A normal person wouldn't be able to give out so much flame if it's their secondary flame.

aurogate:you think I wouldn't have some good cards in my hands?Puffy has the ability to give out the largest flame among my crew.

erima:I see...that's why I say you're naive just like a little girl.

*zap*

Puffy was electrocuted.He fell to the floor with a thud.

erima:you may be able to produce large flames,larger than normal people can.but you don't have a brain.My wombat 'dissapeared' when your squirrel attacked me.I cloak it with a little of my mist flame.In other words, I illusioned my wombat to 'dissapear'.And you didn't even realize that,giving my wombat chance to defeat you while you were too focused on me.

puffy:I've not lost yet!!

He burned the whole hall with thunder flames.

ryohei:oww.Again statics.

nina:you know you can cloak yourself with a thin layer of flame right... -_-lll idiots are just idiots...

gokudera:just like the one down there.except for the girly part.

ryohei:what did you say?!octopus head!!

gokudera:you heard me idiot!

yamamoto:come on...don't get angry.

erima:how stubborn.1 move.1 move and you're done.

puffy:try me!!!

Waves of thunder charges at her.If one even touches her,she's done.Suddenly erima dissapears.

puffy:where did she go?!!

'here' a whisper says.Puffy turns around and realizes in shock that its erima.Her dagger lays on his neck.Puffy gulps.

erima:like I said ,a little girl.The same trick,yet you don't realize. goodbye.

aurogate:tsk...another loser.Another dead body.

'my turn.' a man speaks.'and I choose nina kyouya,or should I call you kurosna keina?hahahaha...'