18:yai and rome

hibari:what brings you here tsuna?

tsuna:are you sure about looking for nina?

hibari:yes.

tsuna:then I'll help look for her too.

hibari:what's your motive?

tsuna:kyoko was right,nina is part of our family.Nina is kurosna. And I don't abandoned my family.

hibari:do whatever you like.

kusakabe:I can't find where she is.We could use some help.

jon:I've location of where nina-sama is.

hibari:Just to make this clear,if you have intentions on nina,I'll kill you.
__________________________________________

They reach a huge mansion on a big piece of hill. 'ding dong' tsuna pressed the bell.No one answered.He pressed it again but to no avail.

tsuna:maybe no one's home.

hibari:we'll just break in.

Suddenly a creak can be heard and the door opened. A blue short haired girl opened the door.
'yes?'the girl asked. 'sorry I'm late. I was in the toilet.Come in,there must be something important.'

tsuna:how did you know?

'the people who come here all have something important. We don't really have friends.'the girl answered.
The girl led them into the living room 'wait here'.The girl climbed up the stairs and in a few minutes, another girl came down with her.She had white hair .

'I'm yai,and what important buisness do you have with me?' the girl with white hair said.

hibari:we're looking for nina.

yai:there's no such person.

tsuna:how about kurosna?

yai:rome,who are they?

Rome(the blue haired girl): I don't know,they just rang the doorbell and I just let them in.

yai:who are you guys?

hibari:so she's here?

tsuna:we're the vongola.

yai:the family,I presume.

tsuna:so she did talk to you about us.

yai:follow me.

yai led them to a room.She opened the door, 'your vongola came.'

nina:what?!

Nina got up and started to climb out of the window when hibari grabbed onto her arm.

nina:nii-san...

yai/rome:nii-san...?

tsuna:nii-san?!!!

hibari:come back with me.

nina:I can't, I've decided.I'll turn back to be kurosna.This time I'm not turning back.

hibari:why?You've finally put things down.

nina:some things can never be put down.

(yai's pic)